𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

EXHALING A SIGH OF relief, Taiyohime felt the tension lift up from her shoulders and her previous pallid and ashen complexion gradually bloomed with color upon realizing that it was not Satoru who had wielded the the fucking cooking utensils, but rather [Name], and it was like a soothing balm to her.

She couldn’t fathom enduring a single morsel of Satoru’s pathetic abomination excuse of a cooking and would sooner embrace oblivion rather than subject her taste buds to such culinary torment. And besides, [Name] possessed an adept hand at the culinary arts, and she has absolute trust in [Name]’s culinary prowess, because unlike that spoiled brat with the six eyes, his sister is far more matured. (Even though [Name] is technically the youngest and is a dumbass like her brother.)

“Thank the heavens,” she murmured, placing a trembling hand over her racing and accelerating heart that was still reeling from the mere thought of Satoru’s horrifying cooking skills.

Suguru, too, seemed to experience a wave of relief, yet a perplexed expression shadowed his features. “Good,” He murmured.

“And.. you have a sister...” he echoed, his gaze settling on Satoru with a befuddled intensity,  Suguru glanced at taiyohime before turning his attention to satoru. Are there additional Gojos attending jujutsu high? The sole gojo he was acquainted with were Satoru and Taiyohime, so it’s possible this person is studying elsewhere, maybe in Kyoto?

But still, satoru had never told him about it.

Satoru shrugged indifferently. “And?”

“You never mentioned it,” Suguru remarked, his eyes flickering away. Satoru had indeed kept this particular aspect of his life concealed, but Suguru couldn’t help feeling a pang of disappointment, sensing a lack of trust from Satoru.

 “I forgot ” Satoru breezily fibbed, but his facade was quickly dismantled by Suguru and Taiyohime’s discerning gaze.

“I see,” Suguru murmured softly, and satoru opened his mouth to speak to change the topic but unfortunately for him, taiyohime wasn’t going to let this slip easily.

“Have you really?” Taiyohime narrowed her black colored eyes at Satoru, a subtle glint of suspicion shining through her gaze. She then turned her attention to Suguru, she assumed that he must have been privy to the knowledge of Satoru's sister, considering that satoru had 100% of trust in him. However, it appeared that this was not the case.