𝐱. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

LETTING OUT A SOFT hum, [Name] adjusted her position on the bed, before finally settling onto her stomach.   She gazed at the message on her phone, tilting her head slightly in curiosity. 

The offer of companionship from Suguru made [Name] ponder on his thoughtfulness.   She marveled at his considerate gesture, feeling grateful for his kindness. 

Deep in contemplation, [Name] started composing her response to Suguru's offer, typing out her message.

You:
If it's not a bother then, i could use some company. Really need ‘to get sleepy

You:
‘can't really sleep, supposed that i drank too many coffee

[Name] let out a heavy sigh, her chest rising and falling with the weight of each breath, as she recollected that she had consumed about four cups of coffee throughout the day. She gently rested a hand on her neck, running her fingers over the taut muscles while waiting for Suguru's response.

Suguru Geto:
ah, so that's why.

Suguru Geto:
Well, drinking coffee does make you alert and all, so i suppose that it's normal, huh?

You:
it is, i suppose. 

You:
I mean...   Caffeine is a substance that acts as a stimulant by boosting activity within the brain and nervous system after all. And it contains chemicals like cortisol.

Suguru Geto:
Haha, that's cute.

[Name] glanced at the message from suguru, pondering about the reason on why on earth he finds it cute. As she stared at her screen momentarily, the unexpected compliment lingered in the air, making her feel a sense of discomfort. After a brief pause, she composed yourself and resumed typing her response to suguru.  

You:
I suppose it is.

Suguru Geto:
Hm, say, do you like science?

You:
Yeah, It's interesting and all. I love anatomy and astronomy, physiology, biology and many more. I hate physics though and chemistry.

You: Cause what the hell is the acceleration of motorcycle on top of the mountain gonna do if i got stabbed?

Suguru Geto:
Haha, that's a shame, because i love physics. Satoru does too, he's really good at it.

Suguru Geto:
And perhaps the motorcycle will come down the hill and run over the person that stabbed you?

[Name] scoffed in amusement at that quip.