The diary

There was a diary opening attic that you were supposed to ask questions and the answers were supposed to come or something was supposed to happen. Or so they said this diary was haunted by a woman who is bitter in spirit and in heart. According to the story she never had any emotions no remorse or any self-control just impulse and out of control behaviour and emotionless attitude towards life. This woman had the diary all her life and she couldn't finish writing and it because of her death. Said that if you do something or make a wish in the door entry or asking a question something will happen weather is good or bad we will never know.

Peter walked into his new home with his parents and he wanted to discover the Attic. Within the attics walls he found this leather diary blue leather a rare kind of leather suede. And he ended up writing in the story not knowing what the story was about of the Diary he knew there was writing in it and that there was a lot of hateful words said in the diary. Not racial hatred just playing disregard for human life. He read the the diary of the old lady who used to live in the Attic. And found out that she could not finish her diary.
Why don't you realize that the diary was not finished or completely he ended up writing in it is wishes and questions about life like for example why do we have emotions if they caused us problems. A few days later he ended up having no emotions at all as if he were Andy's social personality disorder no emotions whatsoever were discovered in them after that. He wanted as far as to say why do we have a thief for others who are weaker than us and then a few days later he lost his empathy. They were wondering what was causing his behaviour is antisocial Behavior but they couldn't find out what was causing it. It was as if he was possessed then soon during counselling he ended up saying very derogatory and hateful things to the counsellor. The counsellor said I think you should get a priest this is not ordinary Behavior or any social this is demonic what is spiritual one of the two so you better watch out.
The family was worried that their son was possessed by the hateful old woman who lived in the Attic woman who was murdered because of her bad attitude. When the priest came yeah it up doing a exorcism right away and then the woman came out of the little kids body and was standing before the collapse body of the child. The ghost of the woman said you have no idea what do you have just Unleashed on yourselves. I am no different than the tyrants of the world I do not like anyone that bother me and this kid bothered me and ruined my diary.
It was as if the woman wanted her story to be told and only her story not the kids story or the kids problems with his life he could have cared less about Peter why did she leave the diary was unbelievable it should have been thrown away or burnt. At the end of The Exorcism Peter came to and was back to his usual self. They decided to bury the diary at least six feet under so nothing evil will come back to haunt anyone else. That is until the next person who moves in.