Miracle

Miracle was a girl who was taken away from her parents at 8:14 by Muslim extremist and then was tortured and beaten to death after a rape. This might have some trigger warnings because it is dealing with serious stuff here. Anyway she died after being tortured and beaten and she is doing and said to be haunting the catacombs of the great mosque in Mecca.  The place where she said she was the filed tortured and beaten until she was dead. She was Just 21 when she died and he said that every time fear fuels sadness or loneliness she kills a pilgrim that goes to the great mosque Mecca

For crimes include torture hauntings position and even kidnapping because she was also kidnapped. It is 30 is a Cryptid ghost like a ghost it isn't even really human. She is heavily emaciated and smells like decomposition and fish, How are you can see of the script in the ghost is that she has a hijab and out sticking outside of the hijab is her hair covering her face like a Nijab.

It is sad that ghosts often reenact or re-create the way they have died or lived in this case for miracle she was re-creating the way she died by luring unsuspecting people down to the catacombs of the very place that she was killed and she would do the very same to them horrific torture is in meetings. She is known to possess people if they are not pure spirit or pure of heart. If you are a very perverted type person she will go after you right off the bat.

Her powers include possession immense strength agility mind reading and sucking peoples souls into her mouth that is invisible me on the hair.

She has hobbies include torture kidnapping and alluring people from the Mecca area to the catacombs of the great mosque to be slaughtered the way she was. She usually kills want to keep child has been killed or murdered or taken hostage by a terrorist so she's in our revenge time entity. She is not to be messed around with if you were to see her it is rare that you are supposed to restart the current three times in concentric times before actually going away she is like bloody Mary where she'll come and go as she pleases especially when you call her name three times miracle miracle miracle miracle that was for her time sorry but that's what she does. And she is does not have a real name just miracles. She is to be going after people that go after children people that kill children people that harm children in anyway and she also Hans or helps children who are murdered on the grounds of their killing place. She is a very dangerous demon and she can actually well because she was starved to death she will eat you alive and your soul along with it. Sorry it's best to be a good Muslim if you are and what is Muslim and not be a terrorist or you will face the wrath of miracle.