the girl who laught too much

Submitted for approval to the midnight society I  call this the tale
Of the girl who laughted to much
This is tje story of a girl who laughed at the wrong person

Marie was always a bully and the school and Facebook had proof but only restricted her that but was Stull able to point and snicker at people who were different from her.
One day she did something mean to a girl with post traumatic stress disorder not know that ptsd girl as she called her was actually wiccan.
Lisa had enough of Marie's "bull" and tried every spell in the book .  But one day
Marie went to a Camping trip in the country and never made back too the city.
Rumor has it that Marie was taken away by sirenhead something that Lisa and many other believed was real.  She was bullied and accused of her disappearance. 
Each fight she fought tooth an nail and magic until  one day during a class trip to the very area of Marie's disappearance the class hear the dull but loud sirens and one said that they must investigate thinking it as an ambulance but then so a forty foot  mummified  cryptid with two sirens for heads on opposing sides of the poll.  
Some most of the ran away vindicating Lisa for the disappearance of Marie the only non forgiving skeptic was gone presumably eating buy sirenhead.
And that is tje story of what bullying and cyber bullying can do to many people ..... it does just affect the bully (s) and victim it affects Everyone!

The end