the ghost of the polygon

And Kazakhstan there was a radioactive area called the polygon. Many people have died or had medical complications because of the radiation that was so severe in the region of the polygons that they did not think anything of having anyone around it they blasted Lakes out of the ground with nuclear weapons they tested nuclear weapons within this area as well. It was hell on Earth it was nothing more than a poisonous part of the steppe
A place that many people had been afraid of for many years not just for their own health and safety but also for the sake of their soul but there were banshees in the polygon you would think that the Banshees were only allowed and Western Europe but I don't know they were in Eastern Europe as well. Is sad that this particular Banfi was radioactive and just like any other banshee if you heard her scream you would die in the middle of the night if you heard her scream in the middle of the night that is. She was as far from beautiful she was a deformed person with birth defects who are persecuted and left in the polygons to die. Is said that one girl is 12 de polygon to investigate this particular Banshee who was around. When he won into the middle of the polygons with alien-like buildings around them he heard the Banshee scream. He thought he was dead the Banshee Irina. I already know I would have done more than just scream you to death he was going to torture you with sound. Now can you with every scream and every Molnar is to dismember you. The journalists ended up getting his iPod out blasted out the scream of the banshee and listened to his music as you want to investigate. Sunisa wendigo like creature who ended up staring him right in the face with glowing eyes this was Irina. A little girl who is left alone to die in the radiation because of her complications at Birth. Bullied in school she ended up being forced by the kids to walk around the polygon until the day she died screaming for mercy and screaming in pain. It said that the polygon like the Dark Side of the Moon you do not want to know what is there but there are people dark tourist will go to see the banshee herself.
Kazakhstan was known for its paranormal Activity but nothing compared to its polygon a place it is nothing more than a no-man's-land irradiation but some people are stupid enough to go there to face the radiation and even the band T herself. Said that the actual journalist was torn limb by limb by her screams even though he had his iPod on full blast to prevent hearing her sounds. ET D estimated time of death was around midnight the time when the band see would come around to go and scream and curse people to death. Why do you go to cousin's saying avoid the polygon. Because Irene will be there.