Balloons

440 years children have been disappearing only leaving up in the sky lit up Moon balloon does shine bright in the night sky as if it was a star or sun. People were wondering where these balloons were coming from until they made a correlation between them and a milk box with a kid's name on it the next day. It was very eerie to see these balloons soon enough there were 50 over the Skies of a small town of Hamlet. When they decided to figure out what was happening they were in for a gruesome Discovery as this was going to be an emotional thing.
Those balloons or not just the work of an artist with a result of a child who was murdered by a serial killer who did not want to be caught. Is said that every time a kid was murdered by this lunatic that a balloon with a Escape its body and float up to the sky and crowd the sky with the other balloons and Light Up the Sky. It was a sad thought one someone would see a balloon in the sky. Especially when they were trying to do something joyous as stargazing.
To stargazers bill and Andrew went to go stargazing in the Mojave Desert outside of Hamlet when they found out that the sky was not just lit with the usual constellations but with orange blood moon balloons. They were wondering where they came from until when they finally stumbled across a body of a kid. The kid was still warm and out camo balloon shooting up to the sky as if trying to stay away from whatever or whomever is murdering him or others. They found out that each balloon was a soul that was a kid in there was hundreds of them. And hundreds of mailboxes and hundreds of missing person posters that they were featuring kids that were actually disappearing of unnatural and mysterious circumstances.
What is with all these balloons and what is with this balloon coming out of the kid, Bill saiď
I don't know it's like as if it's their soul or something Andrew schad saddened by the sight of the balloon floating from the kids body to the sky with the other balloons. It look like a parade of light in the night sky over the Mojave Desert and they were supposed to be stargazing.
This will not be the only time that a stargazer either Andrew or Bill will see blue neither floating up into the sky are floating out of the human body that was too young to die. The town of Hamlet had a monster on his hands whether it was human or non-human was beyond its knowledge. It said if you see a blood red moon balloon in the sky with craters on it and detail than you are to have knowing a kid that has been missing.