the boy in the sky

Submitted to approval of the midnights and society
I called his tail the boy in the sky

Billy always enjoyed astronomy and s t a r g a z e in here always enjoyed it was his father Brian who is nothing but a astronomer. No Pareja be back by trade as well.  They live inside a house inside awards in the clearing able to see all the constellations and planets and stuff zooming by there a little house in the forest. They were in her out of the way of PE class place it was it off the grid. They enjoyed stargazing all the time. Lillys father ended up telling her about Callisto and how she was thrown into a bear and thrown into the sky and we came Ursa Major ended up deciding to have a dream about that one night. Something that was very interesting for him. He always read the books stargazing astronomy and astrophysics, and was always gonna throw all the way up see her friend types of who is ours and stuff he always like reading about it..
What is the walking up at the sky circularly and Ursa Major as he was feeling like 40 as if someone was pulling him like an alien spaceship to the sky but there is no way Windsor at the time just him in the sky. He was being thrown into the sky to become the third bear in the bear constellation family Bootse. He was also pointing north to the constellation of the little dipper or the little bear which was Ursa minor Callisto son.
You try to as best to come back down to earth but couldn't he was trapped in the sky forever as if something was keeping him there was it a God or God s it was keeping him there he didn't know but he fear that he was going to die star vavation in the sky but was not during of star rat he was already dead.
Who is this who is this after like to be pointing to the north star with the help of challisto  or the gray bear.

The end