Facebook sisters

One time there were two girls from the opposite side of the world one was European and the other one was North American and what happened was is that the North American got taken advantage of and then was screwed glued and tattooed into thinking that this person was her sister. One really she did not know her very well or anything else from that matter.   The European girls name was Alexis she wanted a different way from what she had which was from foster home from foster home she wanted a different lifestyle in a different way of looking at things and different look granted to her that her friend was very proud of her own heritage and was not going to give up her piercings or some Pintch of shit. 
When Elena Manager in the store mother her mother God upsetSaying that she didn't like anyone using her daughters name or being culturally sensitive. The girl from Europe was begging her to forgive but there was no forgiving or forgetting in this case. This was the case of stalkers.  This girl was a stocker to begin with she never started bugging Alayna from the beginning and then was causing more problems and she was benefiting. Wanna learn how to know if when she was told to give up her piercings she told her mother to confront the girl after she blocked the girl.   Creeped out the mother wanted to go and delete the girl or at least reporter on Facebook for impersonating her daughter as it was very creepy and unnatural.
As the girl was talking to her mother Elaina you could hear in the background and Alex and saying I'm sorry I'm sorry please tell her I'm sorry from Facebook. This is a psychological story where there is creepy ness but alsoA story about coleslaw and sensitivity as well as I'm sad soon as that Alexis was I'm SAST with the Lena's life and everything else and wanted her to meet her sister I don't want to be part of the family this caused a Lena a lot of grief and a lot of discomfort but it came to ahead when she said Alayna change your piercings and Alex and That was one alone I had to put her foot down. Alayna was not too happy of a friend anymore and business partner in fact he wanted o delete her off Facebook and off Instagram. This was a very bad case of a stocker who wanted nothing more than to be with someone else's life and push the other person it was rather Alexis Would come to heart the Melancons
It is said that the same chemicals for obsession is also the same chemicals for love and asked for Alexis she was heartbroken to the point where she died of a heart broken syndrome which means a heart attack because of emotional stress. 
It was rather Alexis haunted the Melancons Who wanted her former friend and former foster mother crying to get a urine from Mya on the grave. Alexis died as a shadow of a heart attack due to emotional stress or broken heart syndrome she was no longer here when she was actually a demon who was haunting them all.
When Alayna realize the ghost was actually Alexis from great Britain she decided to call in a priest andan imam and a shaman just to be on the safe side.   There was more  crosses and also quranic reciting all mixed in the smoker the  shamanic smudging.
soon the spirit of Alexis you aren't back to work if you want and from where she came from the hellfire. For bearing false witness against your neighbor. He said that he could hear her screams in the fire is a hell she is being tortured and tormented for eternity.
this is what happens when you have Facebook sisters.