FOREWORD

In the beginning there was only nothingness, the infinite void, but elements, the primordial atoms, collided and created the universe, at least that's the story we all know, the story we were told as children in school, but the truth is different, let me tell you... In the beginning there were only six primordial atoms that collided and created not one universe but two, these two realities could not meet and this was thanks to the Intra-World, a world present between the two universes that had the task of preserving the boundary that separated the two cosmos: the Enter-World.

The first universe was the "light" universe, our universe, where the majority of people were good and where nature was lush and life flourished. The second, the Dark Universe, was a universe populated by evil-minded people, where desolation and darkness reigned. The Dark World was the namesake of Earth and was the only inhabited planet in that galaxy. The six primordial atoms created six magical artifacts of infinite power, whose guardians were charged with defending the Dark World. All of these beings were considered true gods, the same ones worshipped by the ancient peoples, but like all gods, there were good and bad ones, the differences between them created the first great war called the Enter-World War: The Great War.

In this war, the good gods won and the bad gods were banished to the dark world, and to prevent new wars, the king of the Enter-World created the Guardians. They were the only ones who could prevent another war and preserve the borders of the Enter-World for eternity. Through their rings, forged from primordial materials. There have been many Guardians throughout history, but a new threat from the past will force the King of the Intra-World to form a new group of Guardians.