CHAPTER 11 - THE BETRAYAL

Festivities were underway in the palace to celebrate the successful trial in the Ancestral Caves, and the palace was teeming with people who had come from all over the Intra-World. They were excited about the new Guardians, especially since the war against the Dark Armies would take a whole new turn with them. For the three boys, however, the worst was not yet over, for the hardest part was learning how to best use the powers of the rings.

Meanwhile, in Hazcar, construction continued on the device that would free the Dark Lord. After several months of war and several attempts to steal the Gauntlet, Myzfer and his allies had come up with an alternative solution for its release. It involved a machine capable of breaching the Enter-World, the boundary between worlds, but the problem was that it required an enormous amount of energy, which was hard to find in Hazcar.

Myzfer had just learned that the castle was celebrating the arrival of the new guardians, so the Dark Lady entered the mirror room, used the recall seal, and made contact with the Dark World. A dark figure was reflected in the mirror. She knelt before the figure and said, "My master, there is a problem.

"I hope for your sake that it can be resolved," the figure said in a deep voice.

"There are rumors in town that King Tycar has recruited three new Guardians," Myzfer said.

"It is obvious that the situation is getting out of hand, you must speed up the timetable for my release."

"We are working on it, but the device to break Enter-World does not seem to be working."

"This is the time to return to the original plans, contact Cyrus, with his help we will get the Dimensional Gauntlet before the situation worsens and they learn how to use the Rings."

"As you wish, Dark Lord."

Cyrus went to the Plain of Theiran, the burial place of the first king of Haren, who had died more than a million years before. Before it became a tomb, it was an ancient city that had housed the ancient Library of Secrets, where all the secrets of magic were kept, but it was destroyed in the Enter-World War. Once the wizard heard footsteps.

"You dark beings are certainly not known for your discretion," he said, referring to Black.

"You know why I am here."

"Where is Myzfer?" he said, "I thought he was conducting business in person."

"He has work to do," Black replied, "I am here to collect that favor."

Cyrus sighed and said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Get the dimensional glove and bring it to Hazcar."

"You know I cannot do that," the wizard said dejectedly.

"If you don't fulfill the agreement, the Dark Lord will make you pay."

"Okay, but if I do, my debt will be paid," said Cyrus, Black nodded his agreement and then disappeared, the Sorcerer Supreme returning to the castle knowing he would have to betray his king.