His life

AARAV RAI SINGHANIA most popular and handsome bachelor of India each and every girls dream boy.

His life is surrounded by his family his main priority. Everyone has known him as a business man but he has connection in underworld.

Sunlight is seeping throw window a man who is punching a bag like a manic. "stop it brother you are gona hurt yourself".

"I don't care ". Rishi signs in disappointment and went towards his brother and asked "what happened? "
He stoped punching and went on bench to drink water. " There is a spy in our company who is causing problems " Rishi went behind him and kept his hand on his shoulder " Don't worry everything will be fine I know my brother he can handle most difficult situation easily ". Aarav turns his head towards his brother and askes " when did you became so smart ha " They both laughed.

This was his strength and weakness both, His family but in his office he is a heartless boss. " WHERE IS THE FU***NG FILE. I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE WORK THAT ALSO YOU COULDN'T DO HOW CARELESS AND THAT'S IT YOU ARE FIRED " yelled at his pa.

The man trembling in front of him said " so-sorry ssi-r it wo-won't happen aag-again ". "I don't want to hear just leave"

" Bu-utt siirr " Aarav looked at him a furious face and said I'm giving you 20 seconds to live my cabin if you don't go i will make sure that you won't get a job anywhere else got it?"

His PA immediately left as he didn't want to face his wrath and started packing his stuff. He had tears in his eyes he went in the washroom to hide them " I gave my everything to this company but what do I get in return this humiliation" He wipped his tears and came outside.

He was collecting his things from his office and few staff were present in front of pa office to bid him a man came in front and said " we feel very sorry for you but don't worry you find a better job". every body tired to cheer him up. Well alot of people were fired like this for there small mistake but still staff and few employees of the company were genuinely nice felt bad for him.

Aarav immediately contacted Hr for hiring a new PA for him.He was massaging his head. These stupid fellows.

Aarav contacted Rishi. " Hello Rishi listen I don't want to hear any questions just come to my office with best wine you get and again NO QUESTIONS. "

" Sure bhaiii " Rishi replied nothing new for Rishi. "Guyyyssss I have to leave bhai called me and yeah the bill is on me, u guys enjoy"

"No no we are also leaving let's go together. " Rishi's friend said "ok fine "

Rishi entered into the office with his classic bad boy look giving flying kiss to the receptionist and making her blush and winking at the female employees. Typical Rishi.

"Bhai did you fired your PA I just saw him going outside with his things and that don't ask me I'm sad face huh??" Rishi asked. "Yeah I have recruited bunch of fools here and forget about me stoop your flirting here in my office there are some rules".

" Bhai don't be a saint it's not like u never hooked up with a female from this office" Rishi said " Never I never hooked up with a female from this office i would never mix my business with pleasure which means never. I'm not stopping u from having fun but not here My work is something that I respect very much nobody here gets job because of recommendation everyone here are experienced. Though I said them fools but it was just sarcasm."

" Chill Bhai i understood" Rishi said " Better, now give the wine "

He last time looked at company building and said " WAIT AND WATCH AARAV RAI SINGHANIA YOU WILL REGRET FIRING ME AND I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU"