3: Coffee incident

𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Damn girl how many outfits are you gona try" I said God this girl is insane she shops things like this is the last time she will shop something. " You know you are the first girl I ever saw who doesn't like shopping ".

"Yeah because I have dozen of clothes that I didn't even wore. I'm going to get some coffee do you want something". I asked "Yup get me 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦, 𝘕𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵, 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵 , 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 and yeah 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘧, 𝘴𝘰𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 120 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴" told you typical meera this is what happens when return from abroad. I just rolled my eyes

I was coming back with coffee sorry-sorry 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦. I got bumped into pillar what is pillar doing in middle when I looked up there was most handsome man I ever saw He was fair, almost pale white. His unfathomable, golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in world. He was looking good with strong with well developed muscles broad shoulders a perfect spiceman. Well I never appreciated any men's beauty ever but he just feels so different shit.

I saw his suit which had coffee stain " omg I'm so sorry I didn't saw you coming ". He was just staring at me I waved my hand in front of his face "Hello Mr I'm sorry ". He shaked his head and said" it's ok " and went away. That was creepy . Can I see him again. No no what am I even thinking damn. Let's go back .

" Meera let's go I'm tried now" she rolled her eyes and said " Fine but where is my coffee " " emmmm thaat i-i bumped into someone and the coffee spilledddd sorry" Meera expression was like kind of dangerous cause she can ignore everything but she needs her coffee to be there when she wants, she is kind of bossy.

"Tara you know that I get crazy without my coffee " Meera said with an annoyed expression" yeah yeah come let's get u another one and yeah I will also get u some snacks" Meera agreed immediately as she is big time foodie. U can make it up to her with good food.

I was about to enter in home and heard my uncle's voice ."What is this rajvansh why won't you give me shares of your company? after all I'm your brother." I just reached home there was standing my bade papa's (uncle). He want everything that we have and you can say He is pretty much jealous. On the day before my graduation they did huge drama and that's not all they also involved my grandma into this who's health is not so good that's the reason they couldn't attend my graduation.

"Nikhil do you know what are you saying, you want shares of my company. Do you think it's easy to build a company without any help or support. At the time of partition you wanted dad's company and house I also had right on it but I gave you that because I didn't wanted any fight between us but it's enough for you." Dad was surely very angry

"Don't shout at me rajvansh so what I wanted house and company I'm just asking for the shares and be good brother and give it to me." uncle said " Is this all joke to you I won't give you my company shares and now get lost before I loss my mind"

"Wow rajvansh now you kicking me out my broth- he stoped saying when he saw me "oh look who is here daddy's princess ha" uncle said." princess go to your room " dad said "No wait let her know how her father is a man who is very selfish and self-centered person who cannot even give his shares to his brother but you can spend money on your daughter education for abroad but you cannot give me some shares" uncle said.

"Yes because I'm not as narrow minded as you I want my daughter to be independent as she should never be dependent on his father, brother or any other male she should be self sufficient and now get lost before I say something I should not 𝗚𝗢."

"Fine brother you not helping me in my difficult times but start backwards counting of your happiness " saying this went. Dad collapsed on floor " Dad " " rajvansh " three of us yelled and went towards him "call the doctor ahaan fast" mom said "yeah"
"Dad open your eyes dad please " my tears were not stoping "rajvansh please please open your eyes" my mom is so strong but today she also had tears in her eyes.

"what happened doctor" ahaan asked. " His bp was high but don't worry everything is in control he is fine but don't give him stress and do as he says at this age he needs to take care I'm giving you this prescription get this medicine and give these to him on time ok. "

We went inside dad were looking so pale my eyes watered my hero my strength was looking week for the first time. " rajvansh how are you are you ok? "mom asked.

"Yeah don't worry about me I'm ok". dad said" Dad why didn't you let me say anything he was insulting you I would have made him stop " brother said. "I don't want to you to be mannerless yeah I know he was insulting me but I have taught you not to interfere when elders are talking. see I say something to him that would be ok because it is between us but if you speak in between they will get a chance to speak about you "

"princess look at me " dad said all the time I was looking down trying to hide my tears from him. "princess ". This is it the way he said my name I just couldn't stop myself from looking at him I went towards him and hugged as if my life is dependent on him. "daa-dad I-I was sca-scared " I said." shhh sh princess don't cry you still have your father with you " I nodded my head my like small child

We came out of his room "bhai ( brother) what was the matter".i asked "Nothing bacha (kido) I also don't know whole conversation . Now go to your room and don't worry your brother is here for you".

I know ahaan was lying he doesn't want me to know about this I went and changed into my night wear as soon as my head hit the bed only one imagine was there of handsome man with golden brown eyes I just can't stop imagining him that the lost thought before I slept.

HAPPY READING GUYYYYYSSS
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON ⭐ BUTTON
LOTS OF LOVE 💗💗