4: She exists

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Bhai where are you going. " I was just about to go to attend a meeting and there is my wonderful and sweet little sister Ridhima who is currently studing medical. "To attend a meeting why? "

"Bhai please leave the meeting I want to go for shopping you know how important my graduation is so i want to you to take me to shopping " Ridhima said

"I can't take you it's very important meeting and you can go with rishi " I said and here is my naughty and bit of a playboy brother Rishi but he never disrespects a girl.

"No bhai please you go with Ridhima I can't she does shopping like manic and you know, she gets annoyed if she doesn't get a good dress, she is very irritating " rishi said. "Bro look at your self first I atleast didn't complain about your playboy nature and you know aarav bhai last time when we were shopping one of her night stand insulted me and called me a bitch did I mention this and I did all that drama of being his girlfriend so that your f**k buddy can leave and most important thing I like doing shopping no wait I love doing shopping . " Ridhima said. I looked at Rishi with a disappointed face. Cause no-one insults my sister.

"what is this Rishi I told you whatever happens outside this house or whatever it is it should never effect our family members right ."I said "I know bhai I even said sorry to her but she didn't mention it but on serious note she does so much shopping, bhai I can't" rishi said

"Yeah bhai even I don't want to go with this monkey. " ridhima said "monkey me than you are chipkali ( lizard)." I just chuckle looking at them "ok guys stop fighting came ridhima I will take you to shopping" I said. "yahoooo thanks bhai you are the best".

"Bhai how is this and which one is better rose red or blood red . " ridhima said " I don't see any difference in the dress it's all the same colour buy whatever you like" I said. "no bahi it's different now tell me"

"ok fine the right one "I said." Do you mean rose red? " "um yeah " "O god bhai what happened to your fashion sense blood red is more beautiful than that God life sucks" she said

"if you want to select own your own than why we're you asking for my review" I said. "You would feel bad na if I don't ask you you know it's called
courtesy to ask someone's opinion if you take them to shopping with you " she said God I just rolled my eyes she is very annoying it's not like I don't love her but sometimes she does stuff that very irritating.

"grrr grrr" "you continue your shopping I will attend this call " I said "ok" .
A-"Hello"
PA-"Hello sir I have cancelled the meeting and reschedule it on Monday is that ok "
A-"yeah that should be fine"
A-"And tell me about progress on construction site "
PA-"Sir they finished with constructing now they gona paint the building and interior including"
A- Fair enough keep me updated.

I just about to turn when a girl bumded into me I was about to shout at her but when I saw her face it seemed like time stoped. Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders, She had saccharine sweet lips. They were blossom soft, her eye had soft brown chocolate colour, Her skin was slightly tan which added her beauty, She had a bubbly outlook.

God I found her she was the one I saw in UK she is the one who just snatched my sleep of night she was the one who made me thought that I imaging things and that a girl like her never existed but she is front of me and I couldn't eve speak a word.

"omg I'm so sorry I didn't saw you coming ". she said say something you fool I just can't speak "Hello Mr I'm sorry ". she waved her hand in front me I just shaked my head "It's ok" I said and went away.

"Bhai let's go " I came out of the dream land "yeah let's go." when we reached home "Bhai what happen where are you lost". ridhima asked "yeah bhai I was also calling since five minutes what happen " rishi said.

"I saw her " they looked shocked "where did you find her ?" " did you talked to her?" they both asked together.

"In the mall and no I just couldn't speak anything it was like I lost my voice " I said and "why didn't you told me bhai " ridhima said " but seriously bhai why didn't you speak anything " rishi said I don't know.

" Bhai if you couldn't say anything than you should have called me na i would have talked to her " Riddima said " See bhai now it is proved that she is dumb. Bhai said he couldn't speak so how would he call you huhhh!!"

Riddhima rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Rishi to went inside the kitchen.But my mind was only focused on that girl. What she has done to me. The way she walks and slide her hair from her face it is enchanting. I just wanted to touch her hair which looked so soft. I tried to forget that face so many times even dated a few girls which is not me but even thaat couldn't do anything.

I think I want to know who she is? what she does?Where she goes? What she eats? what she wears ?what are her likes dislike everything.

I went in my room and called the mall security team as I'm the owner of that mall and it makes it easy for me to excess the security camera.
A- hello
ST- Hello how can I help you?
A- Aarav rai singhania speaking I want cctv footage from 6:30 to 8:00
ST- right away sir

I saw the footage there she was My girl, I just don't know about love but there is something that keeps me attracting towards her I want her no no I need her

Just wait for me my girl I will have you here in my arms with me and I would never let you go I send her picture to my PA to find about her.

Now that I have your picture I can look at you whole day, I just recalled the day I saw her...

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗩 𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗔

HAPPY READING GUYYYYYSSS
PLS CLICK ON THAT ⭐ BUTTON TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED

LOTS OF LOVE ❤️❤️