7: official first meet

𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It has been almost 3 months since I came back to India. I started working with my dad. Though I wanted start my own business without my dad's help. But he said that I should experience things and working environment as an employee. I actually loved working here because here no treats me like my father is owner of the company. I really got to know many things about business.

Currently I'm working on Mr kalani project. I was sitting in my cubical and I saw Ms Hitler walking towards me. God now what "Tara, Mr Mittal wants to have a word with you " here my dad's secretary Nandini parihaar she is very strict and professional. "Me! ,did he said anything why or what's the matter? " I asked

"No I don't know " see that's what I was saying she just answer questions in short words or upto the point not more not less agrrrr...

I just went on his floor and there was his pa Niharika bhatia she is the best sorce of information she is like a newspaper of this office . "Hey Neha do you know what's the matter. I mean why Mr mittal called me in his office? " I asked.

"I don't know the whole thing but there is handsome man in his office and he must be here for that orphanage project. Do you know who that handsome man is? " she said I just nodded my head from side to side looking at here grinning face "come on tell me already " I said.

"He is the great Aarav rai singhania that famous billionaire and you know it is said that he is most eligible bachelor " she said with a dreame look on her face "who is he? " I asked

As soon as I asked her that question she had shocked expression and her jaw was hitting on ground "you don't know him? " she asked "no"

"God do you even live in this world " she said "You are still here Mr mittal called almost 5 minutes back" Nandini said "Here comes the Hitler" Neha murmured slowly so that I can only hear her, I chuckled

"knock knock" "Come in" came answer "yes, Mr mittal you wanted to see me " I said looking at the man who's back was facing me he had that broad shoulders and the suit was hugging his muscles and his hairs looked very soft.

"Tara right now I called you here for a really important project." dad said that made me look at him. "Here meet Aarav rai singhania he was the one who came with this great idea of building orphanage "swati & jagjit orphanage " he said

Just then he turned his head I know him he was the one to whom I bumped in mall his eyes are like some magnet who attracts you towards him. I'm imagining his eyes since then.

He streched his hand towards me and said " Hello myself Aarav rai singhania ". I was just looking at him his face held that charming smirk that can weak your legs without doing anything. I forward my hand to shake it our hands just touched I don't know a current pass through my spine i shivered slightly .God why am I shivering on just I small contact.

"Hell-hello myself Tta-tara Mittal" I said what! why the hell am I shuttering . "Tara he wanted to work with the interns. He wanted to give chance to new comers. As all the interns are currently working on a project and you were the only one who didn't started a new project right now". dad said

"But what about Mr kalani's project what about him" I said trying to avoid this situation. "Did you started the project I mean did you finish with your analysing ? " dad asked

"Yes " "ok, then show the reports" he actually asked for reports "ha" I asked "reports " dad asked me again " no I actually didn't complete analysis " i don't know why dad is asking me analysis right now when he said that I have two days to complete that. Mr singhania had amusing expression. what the heck is he finding so funny in this .

"Tara this is not some fun game this is very serious project do you even know how important this is for you . You would get remarkable experience " dad said very seriously "sorry Mr Mittal " I said . "It's ok now you discuss about this project with him and I hope you would make me proud right" he said this with the softness in his eyes looking at me his daughter not as employee." I smiled and nodded my head.

I just don't know what to say "Let's discuss this project Mr singhania " i said. He looked at me with right eyebrow up and with smirk on his face "No formality please Ms Mittal You can call me Aarav and with your consult can I call you Tara" he said I smiled and said "Sure Mr- sorry Aarav" I said.
"Better " .

"I will take your leave as I have meeting right now. You guys can discuss the project here or wherever you feel comfortable" dad said and left giving me that encouraging smile.

We sat on the couch for discussion. We were discussing about the project and I must say that the project was amazing. This project is really gona help those children who doesn't have parents with them. This is the first time someone has purposed this social project without any motive of popularity or profit.

"Your project is really eye-opening . You are building this orphanage without any selfish reasons for kids who genuinely needs it. But the thing that is not living my mind is why you want build something that won't give you profit . Don't take me wrong but all businessman always wants high amount of profit. Or they are trying to create a reputation in market as if they are very helping. I asked.

He looked at me for sometime and said"My parents died when I was 10 years old and the only family that I had was my siblings . We lived in an orphanage who's owner was very greedy. whatever money was donated for our food, clothes and study .He used to take that all. Life was not easy without parents. That's why I want to build an orphanage where children can feel at home. They can call it as there home. " he said

I can't even imagine my life without my parents. They are everything to me. "I feel really sorry for you. But even after this you build your own company without anyone's help. You know everybody looks at your success but no one looks at the struggle behind reaching at this heights. Life without mother and father is really hard. But the way you handled that situation is admirable. " I said

"Let's have some coffee " To change this serious atmosphere I said "ok sure but be careful don't spill the coffee on my suit again" he said "You remembered ? " I asked He just nodded his head. We looked at each other and started laughing. If anyone saw us laughing they would think that we have gone crazy.

I said while smiling " sorry for that i didn't saw you and u turned so suddenly tha..." He cut me in between it's fine" I was also not paying attention to my surroundings "

We entered in the elevator. suddenly the elevator stopped in the middle. My mind went into panic mode I started to banging the door "open the door hello is anyone there open the door fast" I said

"hey-hey what happened" he asked "I-I can-can't breath..

HAPPY READING GUYYYYYSSS
PLSSSS GUYS DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ⭐ BUTTON
THIS KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

AND LOTS OF LOVE ❤️❤️