2: Back to home

𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘼'S 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Finally we reached girl "I'm feeling very nostalgic god like it's almost 4 years since we went and where is your brother he didn't came, actually leave that how am I looking, do I look good or do I need some touch up tell me na o God why am I freaking out calm down... " meera keeps talking I know she has a crush on my brother even my brother likes her but both them are coward to ask each other out.

" O but meera why are you asking me all these things are you by chance trying to impress my brother ha? " raised my right eyebrow. "what me no-no he such a dumbass flirts with everyone in skirt except you of course and I don't like him at all". wait let me introduce my brother Ahaan mittal He has his own engineering firm. And a stupid dumb ass monkey.

"yeah-yeah I believe you" I said with naughty smirk on my face. And there is my handsome and cute brother. I run towards him hugged him tightly he went little back because of hug" O my god princess you became so big and beautiful wait that means I have to increase your security I would not let any male near you " here comes my over protective brother

"Come on brother I just came back you talking about security and stuff and please you came to see a year ago only and you didn't even asked about my health my study my flight and journey "
I said over dramatically. "I'm sorry princess I just didn't mean please don't cry and don't be ups- I cut him in between by laughing loudly " O god brother I just acting "

"Thank god but remember princess no one and I mean it no one can make my princess cry I really hate seeing you sad you know that right I have said it many times but I gona repeat this whatever happens I'm there with you". I'm so lucky to get a brother like him

when I looked at my friend she was literally drooling by looking at him and brother well that's a another thing he has this you know amusing and sparkling glint in his eyes as when you see your crush after a long time I hope they understand there feeling for each other. I don't want to be spoilsport but it's fun 😜

"umpphhh " I clear my throat and looked at my friend who glared at me and my brother who just turned his face other side due to embarrassment.

AAHAN'S POV

Tara went towards the parking lot Meera was going behind Tara. I held her hand and said with a mischievous look " You know u should wear something that suits you jumpsuit makes u look really ugly.

" O thanks you for your extremely unnecessary review, i give a damn about you or your review and That makes two of us, because I was thinking the same thing when I saw your scummy face coming towards me." she said the annoyed look as she was walking ahead of me. I can see that lucious ass o God boy control yourself damn this girl she something. This her sassy reply and her attitude this is such a turn on. I don't want to think about my sister's bestfriend like this but she is just fire.

The amount of dirty thoughts i had about Meera is insane. I want to be mean to her so that I can stay away but that smart mouth. We met and had a proper conversation when I want to visit Tara in London approx a year before. We always met but just due to Tara in small functions and get to gather but never talked much but when I saw her in London she looked so carefree and beautiful. I just couldn't take my eyes of her the pure bliss. I feel this so wrong but yet I can't help it.

Meera was going to sit on backseat " Hey guys I'm not your driver one of you come to the passanger seat " Tara looked at both of with a smirk and said "Meera go to front seat I'm tried I want sleep in the back my legs hurt." Ahh my dramatic sister but still I just look her for this. Meera with a sign seats on the front seat. That's my gir..... Wait where did that come from.

From now I think I should avoid such situations. I saw her head rested on the window and the sun on her face giving that natural glow to her pure beauty. Somebody horned from behind and I came out of my trance.

I don't want there friendship to be affected because of my feelings and I still don't know if Meera likes me or not. So it's better to keep this to myself.

TARA'S POV

We dropped Meera her house. And then here is my house Mittal mansion, 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 . And there is standing my mom and dad waiting for me at the entrance with aarti ki thali ( this is way too welcome someone to your house in India).

I went towards my mother did my aarti and hugged me and started crying "Mom why are crying" I asked. "These are happy tears beta (my child). I saw you after so long I missed you so much". "mom don't cry I here now I will not go anywhere I stay with you".

"All your love for your mom nothing for me " and my hero my dad my life." Dad you know how can I forget you ". I want hugged him with all mighty "O my princess I missed you so much come let's go inside".

"So now tell me how was your study and graduation and sorry we couldn't attend your graduate I know it's most important day of anyone's life and we were not present there you know your grandmother conditions and family problems we are really sorry". dad said "Dad it's really ok I know you have to handle so many things I know our family problem"

"ok ok now go and freshen up I will make dinner for you and then you tell us about your study and other stuff". mom said

"Dad you know there cuisine are amazing and the best that I ate there was Shepherd's 𝗽𝗶𝗲 , 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗼𝘁". I was telling them about my life style there. "Yeah that's why you getting fat day by day" and here is my annoying brother I was thinking only how can he be so quite. And now I will use my most favorite weapons.

"𝗗𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗗" "why are troubling my princess do you want to get grounded" and I just struck my tongue out at him" Dad I'm not a small boy that i will be grounded" brother argued "you will be always small for me"
"ok-ok stop these childish things eat your dinner" and that was order from supreme Court my mother no one can defy her.

The dinner went with laughing and enjoying ourselves.

Happy reading guyyyyysss
Make sure to like the story and click on that ⭐ button
LOTS OF LOVE ❤️❤️