New Year New start Maybe good Maybe bad

Kim Jisoo, a 16 year old, smart and dorky but bubbly and chill girl. Was happy in her own world until a certain something changed in it, a new person someone she was hesitant to lose. Kim Taehyung, 16, good in studies and had looks, his visions were not understood by many and he was the mysterious quite guy, though he used to girls and the attention, he was never fazed by any girl not even the most pretty ones.

         _____________________________________________________________________

Jisoo's POV:

"Jisooooyahh!!!! Wake up! It's your first day of school" Jisoo's mother said,

"Yes omma, just a second..." I said in a very sluggish tone.
I took my phone saw the time and screamed in my mind I WAS LATE FOR MY CLASS ON THE FIRST DAY! "Fuck!!" I said and jumped outta my bed and quickly headed to my bathroom to get ready it didn't take me that long to get ready, 15 mins at most but when I was supposed to be at school at 8.30 I was here at 8.20 at home... I had bad social anxiety so first days always felt scary and not to say I knew I was gonna be scolded at the second I went down "KIM JISOO! LOOK AT THE TIME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH NUISANCE YOU ALREADY CAUSE? CAN YOU NOT EVEN WAKE UP EARLY?! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP" that was my dad screaming, I never had a good relationship with him not to say he was the first one to break my heart, that dual faced bastard I don't even know why i deal with him when I can actually go out and live alone with a roommate, who happens to be my Jennie, Jennie is my best friend since we were kids, she knows everything about me maybe even more than I know me. She was the reason of me surviving thru the trauma of my father or maybe I shouldn't even call him that. So this apart now I just listened and ignored my dad as always and ran out of the door, and went to my car which was a black SUV I knew how to drive since 14 but I needed to wait for a license btw did I mention we're pretty rich, I have my car my mom is the CEO of a big cosmetics company and my father is one of the biggest surgeons in Korea. I had one elder sister who escaped this place and ran away from the house or prison we call because we were never allowed to go out at night and whenever we went out we used to be bombarded with questions after coming back, by our parents, so we grew up going from home to school and school to home...

This apart, I went to my class and found my seat, I had run so hard that I reached a 15 minutes way in 5 minutes thankfully the teacher wasn't there yet, but the class was staring at me as I looked like I was showed a scary movie and I ran out to this place, but i ignored them and sat to my seat, scribbling in my book as always. I had some social anxiety so I didnt want to talk to anyone, I only knew one girl in class but i didn't have the energy to go talk to her. I was thankful that I had a corner seat in class it was my favourite, I could happily put earphones in and read. without the teacher staring at me, thankfully, I never had good friends I was either bullied we lost touch and last year i did make friends but most of them left the school. I am happy for them but i was left alone, again.

I was all lost in thoughts until a boy came and poked my cheek, I got startled and looked at him, He looked nice, really nice, then my attention went to the girls who were looking at him dreamily and glaring at me with fumes in their eyes as if I did something wrong.

"Hey, I'm Taehyung, guess we are seat-mates for the rest of the year"Taehyung said and sat beside me. Well me as the anti-social-rabbit everyone calls me I js looked at him and ignored his words. Then class started and the teacher as usual was spitting a freestyle rap that I was taking notes from, while he was just sitting staring at the board then I saw he had airpods on, he must be a punk to not take notes.

By the time our classes ended half the class disappeared and the other half went by right after the teacher left, I didn't want to talk to the others, I was enjoying myself all alone, when Taehyung comes and whispers in my ear,