Life in a Nightmare

The moment she was in the house, 

She heard her mother's voice screaming, 

her father watching her with his icy glares.

She knew it was of no use trying to explain what happened, so she let it continue.

But the surprise hit her when her mother slapped her.

Was she even the same woman who said that she never abuses her daughters?

Then what was she doing right now? The opposite.

Jisoo, trying her best to not cry, nor to say anything, just stayed in her place until her mom calmed down, and then said

"If I'm so unworthy of love and abundance, a problem for you, and such a brat, why don't you disown me?" Jisoo said it.

Her stern voice piercing through her parent's heart.

And there it was, she got a glass thrown at her,

Her mother aimed it so well that it directly hit her on the forehead.

With a bloody forehead, she stood there.

The weight of the world trying to pull her down, but she didn't budge.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AFTER DOING SUCH A THING?! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. THAT'S GOOD BECAUSE I WILL BE DISOWNING YOU!" Her mother screamed.

Those screams went around for quite an hour or so...

And they left.

Her parents left

Well that's the best they could do,

They said they went out to a business meeting.

But business meetings don't last for a whole night do they?

Jisoo went to her room, crying.

She called Nayeon, she talked to her for hours, crying to her telling her everything that happened.

Jisoo had gone insane.

She tried to cut herself again too.

Just more.

She didn't want to see the next morning.

Not at all.

She woke up and the first thing she saw we're papers...

"They filed a case against me" She said, shocked.

How does a little girl deal with so much all alone with no one to go too.

She called her best friend, who had a house, and asked her for a favour.

To let her live there,

Jisoo knew she had to get out as soon as possible.

Her eyes started to get bloodshot, tears coming to fade her vision, she felt weak, and fell down.

"Probably low sugar" She thought. 

But it was her sadness, which made her unable to stand.

Thankfully, the friend agreed to let her live with her.

Jisoo was still helpless and needed to find a job, the best she could do for now is work in a cafe.

The friend she was going to live with was Irene.

Irene was a goddess, someone Jisoo looked up too.

"She had so much to deal with but still came so far, why can't I?" Jisoo thought.

Irene worked in the same field as Jisoo's sister, that's how they met, and started to talk, then became so close.

Irene always made Jisoo so comfortable, as if she was her child.

Though she was almost 10 years older than her, they made a good duo.

Jisoo loved how Irene could change her mood, and make her laugh in just a second.

And Irene adored jisoo, as if she was her child, cause she never had that younger sister.

Such a bond they shared.

So Irene happily agreed for Jisoo to stay with her.

And that's what happened, Jisoo moved out at the age of 15.

Just a little girl, in so much trauma.

But she couldn't say anything to her parents.

She believed in the quote "It your parent's first time living too"

And went by it, trying to be the best, and the least problematic, but she still turned out to be a disappointment to them, 

Everytime.

Her best was never enough for them.

Yeah it was their first time living, but it was their choice to have her too right?

Or was she just a mistake and disappointment for ever.

Maybe dying right now would save more people.

All her thoughts revolved around her mind while she stayed in her bed, not being able to wake up. 

Her headache was worsened, she needed to take her pills, but she didn't want to.

She wanted to die, that was it.

With some energy left in her, she took her vitamins, she wasn't gonna eat at home so living on pills it was.

She got up, ready and went out with the papers.

"Oh! you must've found those papers" Her mother smirked, with a cold glare.

"Yes I did." Jisoo said, her icy gaze could kill.

"Well those we're old so finally you told us to disown you, that's what we're doing darling" Her mother continued rubbing salt on her wound.

"Oh really? you should've given them before, at least you could have suffered less" Jisoo said, trying her best to hide her tears under that icy glare.

Jisoo stepped out of her house with her bag, and went to Irene to talk.

And after chit chatting for a couple of hours, they decided to continue with their drama, and she will leave the house.

Also the agreement her parents gave said that they'd have to pay for her education and give her money whenever she needs it, so it was fine for her until she could get a job.

"You should try copywriting or translating jobs they pay well!" Irene suggested.

"Sure! I'm thinking of starting as a teacher though, in any tuition, or a cafe" Jisoo said.

"An institute teacher is good, but cafes require you to work a lot and give too much time, which you won't have because you still need to continue school" Irene told her.

"Ohh, ok thank you!" Jisoo thanked Irene for the suggestion, and Irene assured her that she'll be good!

"Ok! Let's get going and I'll see with my parents, I'll be moving out real soon now" Jisoo said.

"Ok! See you!!" Irene said throwing a flying kiss.

And Jisoo went back home, it was almost 4:00PM so she decided to get some coffee and went home until 6:30 after coffee and some studying. 

When she went home, no one was talking so she went right to her room and locked it.

And a second later, she started packing her stuff, before her sadness hit again, she needed to get her work done.

She was planning to leave in 3 days...

Leave her home, place of memories...