New day, New drama

"New day, New drama," Jisoo said after waking up, she looked happier than usual. But then, she heard her father screaming her name as if it were a fire and they needed to evacuate. "Yes? I'm awake! I'll get ready and come down" Jisoo screamed, not happy of course. Then, She got ready and went downstairs, she was hungry but did not eat anything, and even when her mom forced her, Jisoo just had some tea and left to go to Jennie. 

"JenJen, you ready?" Jisoo asked in her squeaky voice.

"Yepp" Jennie said popping the 'p'

They both then went, and when Jennie asked Jisoo if she had food, but when Jisoo said no, Jennie stopped and made Jisoo eat breakfast.

"Come on, Eat up sis, you need to," Jennie said

"But I'm not even hungry Jen" Jisoo said, but Jennie knew that was a lie, and still made her eat.

While eating jisoo got an idea! 

"JEN! LISTEN!"Jisoo screamed

"Let's prank Jungkook by making him think you like someone else," Jisoo said with an evil smirk

A big grin came on Jennie's face "YES! WE CAN KNOW HIS FEELINGS ABOUT ME TOO"

Then they both went to their class, where they saw the boys already in their places, talking.

The girls sat in their places, where taehyung went to jisoo.

"Hey gonju" he said, to which he was ignored by jisoo.

As usual Jungkook was busy staring at Jennie and Jennie was busy writing in her diary.

Then Felix came in the room and sat beside jennie,

"Hey sweet pie" Felix said in his deep voice, 

"Heyyy" Jennie confidently said with a smirk.

Now all the girls in the class were giggling and squealing.

To the sight of this, Jungkook got angry, but tried his best to ignore him.

At lunch, Jungkook went to ask Jisoo about who the felix guy was.

Where Taehyung  thought he was trying to pursue Jisoo, so he got mad too.

But after that Taehyung also asks Jungkook where, jungkook reveals that he likes Jennie.

But both the boys didn't know about the prank.

Now back in class Jennie and Felix were flirting where Felix touched her.

When Jungkook saw this, he was beyond raged, he jumped out of his chair and went to punch Felix.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Felix screamed and Jisoo went to stop him but failed.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JENNIE"Jungkook said in his angry voice with his eyes widened.

"Jungkook stop" jisoo and jennie tried to calm him down, but just in time the teacher came, and the boys were sent to the principal's office.

After school, the group met again where the girls revealed that it was just a prank, but that prank fell a bit too hard on jungkook. 

where the girls were laughing so hard both the boys were raged, but what could they do, they were already crazy in love.

Jisoo had to leave earlier as she had a class to attend, and Taehyung had a meeting. So they both bid the duo bye and went to their work.

And here Jennie and Jungkook were all alone, thought jennie did feel uncomfortable when felix touched her, but after all it was just a prank.

"Did you get hurt?" Jungkook asked with his eyes filled with concern towards jennie.

"No, I didn't hurt myself, I'm fine, are you okay?" Jennie assured him and asked him.

"Yea, I'm good too" Jungkook said, trying his best not to stare at her.

Then it was just silence between them, for 20 minutes....

Jungkook couldn't hold himself in, he moved closer to jennie, grabbed her by her waist, and kissed her.

"I love you, Jennie" Jungkook said.

Jennie, for the first time, didn't feel uncomfortable around someone.

She liked it too.

"I love you too, Jungkook" Jennie said, and they both kissed, until their lips were swollen.

After that was some awkwardness and then they also went to their homes.

Later...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU KISSED HIM???!?!?!?!" Jisoo squealed almost like a dolphin. 

"YEPP" Jennie said, she couldn't stop laughing, and looked as red as a tomato.

The girls were squealing and laughing, while both the guys were also exciting over the same. 

Jisoo was sleeping over with Jennie because of her family being all angry and sad, she lied to them saying they had to work on school work. 

Well it is true Strict parents raise the best liars.

Both the boys were going crazy on this too. But much less then the girls.

Taehyung and Jungkook had sleepovers almost more than half the times, thats why taehyung was never home, he was either working, in a cafe, or with jungkook, never at home.

He always said he loved his parents, and he did, but his father always pressuring him about taking over the company made him angry, it was almost as if he would do a crime if he'd not be the next successful kim. 

He wanted to be a surgeon, but he sadly was pressured into following his fathers rules, he loved him to death, but sometimes his father's actions made him wanna die, nothing else, just die.