Chapter 5

Erin's POV
*well today is the day I've been waiting for ! It's my maternity shoot and I'm so excited! I woke up at 9:30 am and got a quick shower before getting dressed*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some makeup before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs to se jay in a white long sleeve shirt and jeans*Jay:good morning beautiful *smiles*Erin:morning handsome *smiles*Jay:what time is our s...

Jay:good morning beautiful *smiles*
Erin:morning handsome *smiles*
Jay:what time is our shoot ?
Erin:11:30 so we got like an hour
Jay:ok is there anywhere you need to go first ?
Erin:nope I don't think at least
Jay:what about those outfits do we have to pick them up ?
Erin:nope Chantelle is bringing them with her
Jay:ok sounds good
*im going to wear the outfit I have on for a few pics but Chantelle is also bringing a few outfits for the shoot as well incase I wanna switch it up a bit and I'm so so excited!!*
Half hour later
*me and jay just finished breakfast and now it's 10:30 so we brushed our teeth and got in the truck and we drove to the location where we were meeting Chantelle our amazing photographer!*
At the site
*once we made it to the location we were meeting Chantelle we got out of the car and headed over to her*
Chantelle:hey guys ! *smiles* congratulations!
Erin:thanks so much Chantelle !
Chantelle:shall we get started ?
Erin:yes ! Please !
*Chantelle gave us the instructions on where to stand and how to pose and I could tell she was doing a fantastic job ! She showed us a few of the pics to see if we liked them and they were beautiful!*
Chantelle:now I have the outfits here if you would like to take a few in them?
Erin:oh my god ! Yes
Chantelle:I'll let you get changed *smiles*
*I got changed and Chantelle did up the back and then I we took some more pictures and this day was like a absolute dream ! It was going so well!!*
Chantelle:alright do you want some solo shots?
Erin:yeah ! That would be great
*she took some solo shots of me and then some close ups of my belly and I was having so much fun*
Chantelle:now I actually have one more outfit that I think your going to love
Erin:really ?
Chantelle:yeah
*Chantelle brings out the most gorgeous dress ever*
Erin:holy smokes ! That's beautiful
Chantelle:want to take a few in it ?
Erin:yes please !!
*I got changed once again and we took some more pictures and once we were finished it was around 1pm so me and jay decided to get some food after our shoot was done so when we finished I got changed into my outfit I came in and then headed back out to where jay and Chantelle were*
Erin:thank you so much Chantelle !
Chantelle:my pleasure ! I love working with you guys
Jay:you did a fantastic job
Chantelle:well thank you !
Erin:I guess I will see you for the newborn shoot *smiles*
Chantelle:I can't believe your almost due!!
Erin:I know only a few more weeks!
Chantelle:that's crazy !! But I can't wait to meet this little bean !
Erin:me to !
*we said our goodbyes to Chantelle and then we got in the truck and drove to my favourite cafe and we ordered some food to go and we ate it when we got home and decided to watch a movie so I got changed into a pair of sweat pants and one of jays shirts and we enjoyed our evening !*
A few hours later
*I was cleaning up the kitchen when I got a notification from Chantelle saying that my photos were ready and that she was sending them now so I immediately opened up my drive and I saw the beautiful job she did ! So I saved them all and pushed a few to Instagram*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some makeup before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs to se jay in a white long sleeve shirt and jeans*Jay:good morning beautiful *smiles*Erin:morning handsome *smiles*Jay:what time is our s...

@Erin.Halstead
Caption:I'm in tears looking at these beautiful maternity photos took by the amazing @Keepsakephotography the pictures turned out amazing !! And They are everything I've ever dreamed of and I couldn't be any happier with the results ! ❤️
@Jay.Halstead
Liked by 100 people
Comments
@Kim.burgess:ahhh they all are beautiful!❤️ she did such a great job !
^she really did!^
@Bri.mills:I'm in awe looking at these !! They all are so beautiful and special 💗💗
@April.sexton:beautiful pictures !!
*I then posted my favourite one as my profile pic*

sexton:beautiful pictures !!*I then posted my favourite one as my profile pic*

@Erin.Halstead
Caption:my favourite pic and outfit of the day ! ✨🤍 thanks again Chantelle at @Keepsakephotography for making my dream shoot come true !! You really are the best !! @Jay.Halstead
Liked by 100 people
Comments
@Kim.burgess:ok ! This is absolutely beautiful !!😍😍 your glowing Erin !!
^thank you so much Kim !!^
@Bri.mills:literally obsessed 😍😍 you look absolutely beautiful!!
^aww thanks Bri !!^
@Natalie.manning:you look beautiful Erin !! I love this pic so much !
^thank you ! And it's my favourite pic out of them all !!^
@Chantelle.Bryant:I'm so glad you love all the pics !! But I also knew you would love this gown 😍😍
^thanks for bringing it !! I'm in love ❤️^
@April.sexton:holy smokes!! You look beautiful Erin 💗💗
^awe thanks so much April !!^
@Trudy.platt:this is such a beautiful picture of a beautiful mom to be !
^thanks so much Trudy !!💗^
@Stella.Kidd:my jaw is on the floor !! You look so beautiful Erin !!💗
^thanks so much Stella !!^
@Gabby.Dawson:who knew that pregnancy looks so good on you like god damn Erin !!!!🔥😍
^aww thanks gabby !!❤️❤️^
@Jenna.mills:Erin !! You are so beautiful 💕
^you are so beautiful Jenna💗💗^
@Leslie.Shay:the prettiest girl alive !!💗
^awe shay !! Your so kind !❤️^
*after I responded and looked at the comments I laid down my phone and spent some time with my husband , we played a few games and then just cuddled !*