Chapter 13

Erin's POV
*being 7 months pregnant with twins and having a crazy toddler is definitely not easy our days usually consist of staying home and hanging out since it's easier on me since I'm watching him alone where jay is working but today I decided that I'm going to take Nathan to the park and maybe visit jay if he isn't busy or in the middle of a case and I needed to get some groceries and some things for the nursery so I woke up at 8:30 am and rolled out of bed which took a minute with this belly of mine and I made my way do my closet where I picked out one of the few outfits I have that still fit me and I got dressed*

*I put on this outfit and I brushed my hair and left it down and I then headed into Nathan's room to see if he was awake and he was*Erin:good morning buddy ! Nate: mommy !! *runs over to her*Erin:do you want some breakfast?Nate:yes please !!! *Nat...

Erin:good morning buddy !
Nate: mommy !! *runs over to her*
Erin:do you want some breakfast?
Nate:yes please !!!
*Nathan runs downstairs in-front of me and i waddle down shortly behind him and I meet him in the kitchen*
Erin:what do you want for breakfast bud ?
Nate:green toast (Avocado toast)
Erin:alright one green toast coming right up !
*I quickly make his "green toast" and I put a few cut up grapes on the plate with it and I lay it on the table and he eats it right away !*
After breakfast
*once Nathan was done eating I washed his plate and we headed upstairs to get him dressed into a pair of jeans and a grey CPD hoodie that Adam and Kim had made for him which was adorable !*
Erin:alright are you ready to go ?
Nate:where we going ?
Erin:to the Park and a few other places okay ?
Nate:okay !! *runs down the stairs and puts his shoes on* i ready mommy
Erin:alright ! Let's go
*we headed out to the car and I got him buckled in and I got in the drivers seat and we drove to the park*
At the park
*once we made it to the park I took Nathan out of his seat and we went over to the playground and I let him go and run around and play and the smile on his face made my heart so so happy ! As he was playing I took pictures of him cause he looked so cute*
An hour later
*after playing at the park for an hour it was time to go cause I needed to go pick up some things from the store before it closed for the babies nursery*
In the car
Nate:where we going mommy?
Erin:we are going to the baby store to get something for the twins
Nate:oh okay ! Then we see daddy ?
Erin:maybe it all depends if daddy is busy or not
Nate:okay !
*when we made it to the store once again I took Nathan out of his car seat and I held his hands as we walked into the store and I put him in the cart and I went and picked up all the things I needed to get for there nursery but where we aren't finding out the gender the nursery was being very gender neutral and when they get here we can decorate it more personally for them but I picked up some baby books and some simple decorations and 4 baby outfits 2 girl and 2 boys for them to come home in so that I would be prepared for whatever gender babies we have and I then checked out and it was only 11:30 so we headed to the grocery store to pick up some things that we needed around the house and once 12 rolled around I texted jay to see if he was busy*
On text
Jay❤️
Erin:you guys busy ?
Jay❤️:nope been doing paperwork all day
Erin:I'm going to stop in with Nathan and pick up some pizza for everyone
Jay❤️:sounds good ! See you soon
Erin:yup !
Back to reality
*once we were done in the store we headed out to the car and I unloaded everything*
Nate:are we seeing daddy now ?
Erin:yup but we gotta pick up some pizza first to bring ok ?
Nate:me eat pizza to ?
Erin:yeah of course buddy !
*we picked up the pizza and then headed to the district and when we arrived I held onto Nathan's hand with one hand and held onto the pizzas with my other hands and I opened the door with my foot and we headed inside*
Trudy:Erin ! Nathan !
Nate:hi ! *waves*
Trudy:what brings you here ?
Nate:we got pizza !
Trudy:did you ?
Erin:want a slice ?
Trudy:no I'm okay thanks !
Nate:we gotta go see daddy now bye !
Trudy:alright see you later !
Erin:see ya
*we headed upstairs and Nathan ran straight to jay*
Nate:DADDY!!!
Jay:hey buddy *picks him up*
Kim:woah Erin ! Your after popping a lot since I saw you last
Erin:well I'm 7 months almost 8
Hailey:crazy ! The times almost up sure
Erin:yeah I know ! It's scary !
*everyone dug into there pizza and when they were eating I went in to see Hank*
Erin:hey
Hank:Erin ! What brings you in ?
Erin:we came to bring some pizza and Nathan wanted to see Jay
Hank:what can I do for you ?
Erin:I wanted to see when I could come back to work after I have the twins ?
Hank:well you can take the full leave off or you can have half if you would like
Erin:how long is that ?
Hank:6 months
Erin:I'll think about it
Hank:yes take your time !
Erin:yeah !
At home
*we had just got back home from the district and Nathan was watching a movie so I decided to post our day on insta*

*I put on this outfit and I brushed my hair and left it down and I then headed into Nathan's room to see if he was awake and he was*Erin:good morning buddy ! Nate: mommy !! *runs over to her*Erin:do you want some breakfast?Nate:yes please !!! *Nat...

@Erin.Halstead
Caption:myself and Nathan had a very exciting day today ! When 7 months pregnant with twins and being home alone with a toddler means that we don't usually get out of the house a lot but today we decided to brace it cause we had lost of things to do ! We started off our morning at the park where Nathan had the time of his life ! And then we went shopping for the babies nursery followed by doing some grocery shopping and our last stop was to visit daddy at work so I picked up some pizzas and we ate together at the district which was really nice ! And now Nathan is watching a movie and I get some time to lye down and rest ! @Jay.Halstead
Liked by 100 people
Comments turned off