Chapter 11

Erin's POV
*this morning I woke up feeling like shit I've been back to work for almost 9 months and I'm loving being back but I know I'm going to have to take a sick day cause I feel terrible I was up in bed just sitting up when the urge to throw up came across my body I looked at the clock and it read 4:06 am so I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and I threw my guts up and all of a sudden I felt someone grab my hair and I looked behind me and it was jay*
Jay:you good ?
Erin:do I look good ?
Jay:I mean no what's wrong ?
Erin:I feel like shit
Jay:do you need the day off ?
Erin:yeah I can't go in like this
Jay:alright we'll get back in bed and try and get some rest ok ?
Erin:yeah
*I climb back in bed but jay puts his jeans on*
Erin:got a case ?
Jay:yeah
Erin:well let sarge know I'm home sick ok ?
Jay:will do and if you need anything call ok ?
Erin:yeah love you and stay safe
Jay:I won't and I love you to
*jay grabs his bag and his gun and he walks out the door and I hear the truck start up and then it went silent so I tried to get some more rest before Nathan woke up*
A few hours
*i woke up again not feeling any better I looked at the clock and it read 8:05 so I decided to get up and get a nice warm shower*
After the shower

*I put this outfit to make myself look a bit presentable for when I drop off Nathan at daycare I then brushed my hair and braided it and I headed into Nathan's room and got him up and changed into a pair of jeans and a Black crewneck with his name...

*I put this outfit to make myself look a bit presentable for when I drop off Nathan at daycare I then brushed my hair and braided it and I headed into Nathan's room and got him up and changed into a pair of jeans and a Black crewneck with his name on the front of it in a white font and I put his sneakers on and we went downstairs and I gave him a pancake and some fruit which he devoured within mins and then we got in my car and I dropped him off at daycare and that's when it hit me could I be pregnant? It would make sense why I'm feeling like this ? I decided to go to the store and pick up a pregnancy test and I headed home and before I could take it I needed someone here for emotional support so I called gabby to come over*
On the phone
Gabby:hello ?
Erin:hey ! Are you home ?
Gabby:yeah is everything ok?
Erin:can you come over
Gabby:yeah what's going on ?
Erin:I'll explain when you get here but I need some support
Gabby:yeah for sure ! I'm on my way
*gabby hangs up the phone and I'm pacing the living room thinking about if I could be or not when I hear the doorbell ring so I open it and gabby is stood there*
Gabby:what's going on ?
Erin:don't freak out but I think I'm pregnant
Gabby:Ahh Erin ! Are you sure ?
Erin:I don't know
Gabby:did you take a test ?
Erin:I was waiting for you to get here cause I'm to scared to do it
Gabby:girl it's fine !! Go do it
Erin:okay !
*I go to the bathroom and do what I have to do and after I was done I laid the test on the sink and I went back out to gabby*
Gabby:done ?
Erin:yeah we just got to wait 3 mins
Gabby:did you know do it ?
Erin:yea and I woke up feeling like shit and throwing up
Gabby:oh my gosh Erin ! It really sounds like you are
Erin:I know and that's terrifying
Gabby:girl your the best mama to Nathan and I'm sure you will be a good one to the baby if you are pregnant and you might not be
Erin:I know I know
*once 3 mins was up me and gabby went in together and I flipped it over and saw 2 lines which led me to break down into tears*
Gabby:what??
Erin:I'm pregnant! *I say with a smile and tears streaming down my face*
Gabby:Erin !! That's amazing
Erin:how am I going to tell jay ?
Gabby:we can google some ideas !
Erin:you'd do that with me ?
Gabby:yea for sure ! I have the day off so I can be here with you as long as you need me to
Erin:your the best Gabby you know that Right ?
Gabby:i'm pretty great aren't I *says with a smirk*
*we google some ideas and we found one that was perfect so we headed to the store and we picked out everything we needed to tell Jay and Nathan and we went home and set it up*

*I put this outfit to make myself look a bit presentable for when I drop off Nathan at daycare I then brushed my hair and braided it and I headed into Nathan's room and got him up and changed into a pair of jeans and a Black crewneck with his name...

This was for jay

And this was for Nathan A few hours later when jay gets home *after we finished a great supper with our little fam I thought it was time to tell Jay the news so while Nathan was playing I brought out the box and I told him to close his eyes and I ...

A few hours later when jay gets home
*after we finished a great supper with our little fam I thought it was time to tell Jay the news so while Nathan was playing I brought out the box and I told him to close his eyes and I laid it in his arms and when he opened he looked at me in shock*
Jay:Erin ! Are you joking ?
Erin:nope *smiles*
Jay:is that why you were sick this morning ?
Erin:yup *smiles*
Jay:Omg this is great ! *hugs me*
Erin:*hugs him back*
Jay:how are we telling Nate ?
Erin:with this *shows him the box
Jay:this is awesome !
*we told Nathan and showed him the box and he didn't really understand but we tried to explain it to him the best we could since he was only 1*