Chapter 12

Erin's POV
*today i was going to the hospital for my first ultrasound which I'm really excited about ! And later today we have Chantelle our amazing photographer coming to the house to take our announcement photos which I'm also so excited for ! Anyways I'm currently in the car driving to Med for my ultrasound jay is meeting me there and Nathan is at home with gabby*
At med
*as soon as I arrived at med I heard jays truck pull into the parking lot so I waited for him and we walked in together*
Maggie:hello Halstead's ! How can I help you today ?
Erin:is will in ?
Maggie:not yet but he should be here in about 10-15 mins why ?
Jay:don't let him know we are okay ?
Maggie:yeah for sure what brings you in ?
Erin:I have a appointment with dr manning
Maggie:don't tell me ? Are you *puts her hands around her stomach*
Erin:*looks at jay and the looks at Maggie and nods*
Maggie:congratulations!!
Erin:thank you !
Maggie:I won't tell a soul
Erin:thanks !
Maggie:and you can go up to the ultrasound tech on floor 2 that way will won't find out and I'll let dr manning know
Erin:okay thanks Maggie *smiles*
Maggie:no problem ! *smiles*
*we head over to the elevator and head up to floor 2 and when we arrive Natalie meets us at the elevator*
Nat:alright follow me
*we go into one of the rooms in the back and she closes the curtain and doors*
Nat:you can have a seat up there for me Erin ! And congratulations to you both ! *smiles*
Erin:thanks !
*I get up on the table *
Nat:jay you can have a seat on the chair if you wanted
Jay:I'm fine standing thanks tho
Nat:whatever floats your boat *smiles* now I'm going to lift up your shirt and put the gel on but it's going to be really cold as you already know
Erin:that's fine
*Natalie does what she has to do and pulls up the ultrasound on the computer*
Nat:oh my gosh !
Erin:what ?
Jay:is everything okay ?
Nat:they are perfect and healthy ! *smiles*
Jay:hold on they ?
Nat:I'm seeing 2 baby's ! Congratulations
Erin:so we are having twins ?
Nat:exactly ! How exciting is that ?
Erin:that's amazing !!
Jay:I'm in shock twins doesn't run in any of our families
Nat:you guys must have got lucky ! *smiles* congratulations again!
Erin:yeah ! Thanks Natalie for everything you do for us
Nat:no problem just doing my job ! *smiles* your free to go
Jay:thanks nat !
Nat:no sweat ! *smiles*
*we get in the elevator and when we get down to the 1st floor we managed to sneak out without will noticing so we get in our rigs and Jay goes back to the district while I go back to the house*
At home
*once I made it home I talked with gabby for a bit but I never told her I was having twins and then she left cause she had to get to work so I cleaned up the house and got everything out that we needed for our announcement shoot !*
2 hours later
*it was now 1pm so I decided to get ready for the shoot since Chantelle was coming at 3 and jay was getting off work at 2 to come home so I decided to get myself and Nathan dressed*

Erin's POV*today i was going to the hospital for my first ultrasound which I'm really excited about ! And later today we have Chantelle our amazing photographer coming to the house to take our announcement photos which I'm also so excited for ! An...

*I put this outfit on and curled my hair and then I headed into Nathan's room and picked out his outfit and brought it downstairs where he is playing*
Erin:Nathan buddy it's time to get dressed !
Nate:why ?
Erin:cause we have to get some pictures took
Nate:okay
*I hit him dressed in a pair of jeans and a black shirt and I styled his hair with some gel*
3pm
*the time was finally here all 3 of us were dressed and ready and now it was fine for our announcement pics !*
Chantelle:alright are we ready ?
Erin:so ready !
*we took the pics and it took about an hour to get all the good angles and decorations and stuff and Chantelle has just left so we ordered pizza for supper since Nathan was hungry and we decided to watch the movie Toy Story and that's what we did but around 7pm I got the notification from Chantelle saying that the pictures were ready so I looked at them all and chose my favourite to post on insta*

*I put this outfit on and curled my hair and then I headed into Nathan's room and picked out his outfit and brought it downstairs where he is playing*Erin:Nathan buddy it's time to get dressed !Nate:why ?Erin:cause we have to get some pictures too...

@Erin.Halstead
Caption:Surprise!! Our family is growing by not 2 but 4 little feet !!🥹❤️ @Jay.Halstead
Liked by 100 people
Comments
@Kim.burgess:oh my Goodness!! Congratulations To you both and i just know Nathan will be the best big brother !❤️
@Gabby.Dawson:TWINS?!!! Oh my goodness you guys are going to have the best little family ever !!!💕💕
@Natalie.manning:Congratulations again !! You guys are the best parents to Nathan I'm sure you will be to these 2 beans as well 💞
@Will.Halstead:Ahh I'm going to be a uncle to 3 !!! Congratulations Halstead's !!!
@Hank.voight:this just made my day ! Congratulations Halstead's I can't wait to meet these 2 baby's ❤️❤️
@Kelly.severide:Congratulations Halstead's ! I'm sure Nathan will be the best big brother ever !!!
@Matt.Casey:Congratulations You guys !! Twins are the best !!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻
@Adam.ruzek:Congratulations Halstead's !
@Joe.Cruz:congratulations Detectives! Can't wait to meet them 💞