3.

We were all pretty tired from riding around all afternoon and from playing in the water. We made a stop at the closest gas station, getting a few snacks and drinks before heading back to our houses.

I wasn't even on my bike anymore, just holding the handles, as well as my bag of chips I'd gotten, and rolling it beside me as I walked. Plus, I hated riding my bike in the rain because I didn't like the seat being wet. It wasn't raining, no, but my pants were still pretty wet from when we were in the water and it was the same sensation.

Soobin and Taehyun also had gotten off of their bikes, but Yeonjun and Kai were still slowly riding around on theirs a bit ahead of us.

We were just around the corner from my place, so they were going to drop me off and head off home. At least, that was the plan. But then Yeonjun and Kai stopped and whipped their heads around, their faces lit up with excitement.

"We should all go over to my house!" Yeonjun nodded at his own statement as we all slowed to a stop as we'd reached where they'd stopped.

They all looked at each other and nodded slowly, "Sure. What about you?" Soobin elbowed me gently to get my attention as I was still just staring at Yeonjun.

I thought about it, genuinely thought for a moment, but then I shook my head and stared down at my feet. As much as I wanted to, I knew I couldn't. It was 7:09pm and I hadn't even told my mom nor my sister where I was. Then I gasped and grabbed my phone from my pocket. 4 missed calls from mom and 2 missed calls from Hiah. I slapped myself before I quickly opened my phone and pressed on my sister's name, quickly calling her.

I threw the phone up to my ear, waiting for her to pick up. It only took a few rings for her to pick up.

"Where are you?" She shouted into the phone. I frowned and let out a deep sigh. I knew she was upset with me, and so likely was my mom, but they'd be happy I was getting out at least, right?

"I was hanging out with my friends. I forgot to tell you." I muttered under my breath as I felt the eyes of all the guys staring into me. Being scolded by your parents is one thing, but by your older sister was a whole new level of embarrassment. Though, they didn't know it was my sister, yet.

I heard a groan over the phone, "Friends? Really? Just hurry home, we've been worried." She quickly hung up the phone, not letting me get another word in. I just sighed and dropped my shoulders defeatedly.

Then I looked up and saw them all looking at me with confused looks. I shook my head, "I'd love to but my mom and sister need me back home." I spoke softly as I shoved my phone back in my pocket. My bike rested against my hip as I watched Kai nod in understanding.

"No big deal. Maybe another time, yeah?" Soobin said as he got himself up on his bike, "So, where's your place?"

"Just around the corner. You guys can head to Yeonjun's house, I'll be alright to walk the last bit by myself." I smiled at them as I squeezed my fists around the bike handles tighter, so tight to the point that you could see the white of my knuckles. Taehyun hopped on his bike too.

Soobin nodded and went forward with Taehyun and Kai following behind him as they reached the stop light. I watched them scan the street before deciding it was safe to cross. So they did.

As I realized that they'd all left me, I took a deep breath. But then I saw Yeonjun, still standing just a foot away from me. I looked over at him, his eyes meeting mine.

The sun had started to set. The plan was to get home at around 6, but with me, they wanted to show me more of what they did, more places they went, and we were able to hang out at those places for a little longer than just a short visit.