Hashiras

Giyuu was tired after the rough time he and his friends spent in the mountains during the selection. He could finally take a breath of relief, enjoy the comfort of Urokodaki's cottage, and rest his eyes after 7 days of sleepless nights. After the trio went home Urokodaki was so glad all his students survived. He was happy to see the smiling face of his master after all in the life where Sabito died when Giyuu returned home alone you could see the sadness in his eyes. Sabito and Giyuu were his favorites. He was always impressed by the bond both of them shared, they were like brothers. So now seeing him happy made him happy. Urokodaki made all of their favorites as a mark of selection of them all officially becoming demon slayers. "Salon daikon.....thank you so much Urokodaki-san, I appreciate it a lot," Giyuu said hugging his master. Urokodaki was a bit startled but later he just smiled and pat Giyuu's head to show how proud he was of his student/son."Hey!! not fair why does only Giyuu get all the affection?? I passed the selection too you know" Sabito said pouting making everyone laugh. 

(AN- Alright guys now it kinda gets rushed cus I didn't know what else to add to make this better and like this my 1st fanfiction... I'm still learning. You can give me some tips and suggestions to improve... yea)

It had been a long day for Giyuu. He had his dinner quickly and headed to the shared room where all of them slept. He blew out the light from the candle and finally fell asleep. He felt a bit weird though... like he had been transported to a new place once more... was this all just one big dream he was having? Giyuu was kinda scared now. He didn't want it to be all fake. All this time if this was just his mind making up all these stories he would be pretty upset, I mean he finally got to save Sabito he finally felt strong enough to protect his friends and he finally got to meet Shinobu why did it need to turn out like this... "Tomioka-san?.." he heard a sweet voice call to him "Huh was that Kocho's voice?" he thought. No not Shinobu Kocho he heard her elder sister's voice Kanae Kocho. The one that Sanemi had taken a liking and she was the only one who would bring out the soft side of his before the final battle was over and he finally tried to get along with Giyuu. 
A Sudden sensation hit him, it felt like a calm breeze amidst the storm in the sea... then with a sudden jolt his eyes opened and a bright light took over him. "I guess I really died... I mean I did hear Kocho's sister's voice.." he thought.

His vision now adjusted to the new sight in front of him. He was in front of a huge gate.. somehow it looked really familiar... even the place felt too familiar. was this really heaven was all he could think before pushing past the gate and entering the place. " Huh, I never thought heaven would look like the entrance of the demon slayers' headquarters," Giyuu said aloud. "Cause this isn't heaven you dumbass" He heard a voice behind him. It was Sabito... So it wasn't a dream but then how did he get here? Was there a time skip? This was all too weird for him but he hoped there wouldn't be any more time skips anymore because he truly wanted to spend some time with his friends. "Uhh.. right .. haha ..umm.. I need to go attend the meeting now bye!" Giyuu said while hurrying inside. He realized he was wearing his hoari and demon slayer uniform after years. It felt kinda good to be back.

"Tomioka you made it on time  man, Flamboyant!!" Uzui said loudly. Giyuu did a double take and stared at Uzui, now that he looked around he saw Kanae too. So that means he had a chance to save Shinobu's sister.
All 5 hashiras were assembled there ... Kanae, Sanemi, Uzui, and Kyojuro ... "Woah this is weird" He accidentally said aloud ... damn it this was the second time he did it. He was kinda used to expressing more now so saying things he was thinking at that moment kinda developed with it and he currently he was wishing that didn't happen. " Did you hit your head or something?" Sanemi scoffed with the rugged voice of his. "No .. i .." Giyuu was cut short upon the arrival of Oyakata-sama. A small bell rang and so all the hashiras got in their position and kneeled. Giyuu this time wasn't sitting way far from the hashiras. Apparently, now that Sabito was alive and well Giyuu actually opened up a bit to the hashiras and made friends with them. Sanemi, Iguro, and Giyuu were often paired up in missions now and because of that, they were friends who would occasionally talk to him, Kyojuro and Uzui were kinda his close friends who would often invite him to hang out or go eat with them after the hashiras meeting got over. Kanae was like his sister, she would bring him to the butterfly mansion whenever he was hurt and have Shinobu or herself treat his wounds.

Giyuu thought the setup of the meeting was kinda familiar, if he wasn't wrong it was a few days before Kanae encountered the upper moon 2... now he just needed confirmation ... 
The Oyakata-sama's next words should be about him saying that he has good news and that he was very pleased with their performance this time. After waiting for a bit the master finally appeared from inside the house. He looked more healthy and energetic now he felt kinda of bad about the curse he had to deal with .. and it was all because of that demon Muzan. "Hello my children, I'm very pleased with your performance this week. we were able to save more people than we could before. I also have some interesting news for you all... Good news ......" Kagaya began. Giyuu was right then. Giyuu zoned out for the rest of the things the master had to say now, he had much bigger problems at hand, like saving his crush's sister from the stupid demon who was gonna kill her in less than a week. 

Giyuu tried to think of every possible way to save her. The only thing he could think of was either he or one of the top 3 hashiras accompany her on her mission later on so at least they come back with minimum injuries and they could stall this sundown. They didn't need to defeat him right away after all in the original timeline they defeated him in the Infinity castle... 
Wait, Infinity Castle.. Tanjiro!!!.. he needed Tanjiro. He was the only one who could defeat Muzan. Giyuu felt a bit guilty doing this but he knew it was gonna be for the better. He was gonna get his family killed...  Giyuu had no choice after all the only reason Tanjiro became a demon slayer was to turn his sister into a human again. He had to keep the story the same way... 

"You may rise now," Kagaya said finishing his speech. Giyuu and the rest of the hashiras rose and looked at their master. "So is there anything anyone would like to add?" Kagaya asked the hashiras. "N-" Kanae got cut off by giyuu who raised his hand. It surprised most of the hashiras cause he never really spoke much during the hashiras meeting, he would usually stay quiet most of the time. Even Kagaya was surprised by his action.
"Yes, my child?" He asked

"I-I need to talk to you about something Oyakata-sama... " Giyuu looked around at the curious faces of the hashiras looking at them."Alone... " He added.
.
.
.
.

"So what is it that's bothering you, my child?" Kagaya asked out of concern. Giyuu had asked the master to speak privately for the first time and although this made him nervous he knew he had to do it.
"Oyakata-sama ... do you believe in miracles or maybe time travel?" He asked fidgeting with his hoari a bit while also trying to keep a serious face. Kagaya saw the nervous/serious face on Giyuu and understood why he was asking he wasn't completely sure yet though. "Giyuu my child ... have you come from the future time perhaps?" Kagaya asked trying to see if his theory was right. "I...yes Oyakata-sama, I have come from the far future I don't know how it happened, I just had a few thoughts about if I could go back in time and now here I am in front of you the Giyuu from the future." so Kagaya was right... "My child, is there any way you could prove this?" Kagaya asked eyeing Giyuu.

"2 days from now the flower hashiras will encounter and lose her life to the upper moon 2. Oyakata-sama I wish you could send either me or Gyomei on the mission to help her out in the battle..." Giyuu asked he knew this was one way he could save both Kanae and the master would believe him.
" Uppermoon 2... I can't say I believe you much right now my child but I don't wanna take any chances in losing any of the hashiras so I'll send you to accompany the flower hashira on her mission. I wish you both the best of luck ... meeting dismissed" Giyuu was the one going so now he had to make sure they both survived."Thank you Oyakata-sama" Giyuu said "Also if what you say is true and it does happen we have a lot to discuss.. ". Kagaya added and then let the water hashira go now.
Giyuu closed the door to exit only to see a fellow hashira waiting outside for him..

"What do mean Kanae is gonna die?"