Hudson

A loud thud wakes me up. I look over to the side of my bed, and see an short, blonde chick on the floor. I tilt my head to the side, "Who the fuck are you?"

"What do you mean who am I? You're so funny Hudson." Ugh her voice, her high pitched, squeaky, annoying ass, voice. How the hell did this bitch get into my room? 

"I asked who are you? Are you gonna answer my question, or get the fuck out of my room?" 

"Im Cherry. How do you not know my name after our amazing night?"

"Well unfortunately for you, it wasn't amazing enough for me to remember. So if you wouldn't mind, or if you do, I really don't care. Get the fuck out of my room."

"What do you mean? No, no, last night was the best night of my life. I think we should definitely see each other again. Maybe for a date?" she winks at me. She fucking winked at me. I want to rip her eyeball straight out of her skull. 

"Are you deaf? I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. To get the fuck out of my room. Right now. Before I have security come get you out of here. Remember sweetie, I own the place."

I guess that was enough for her to get her tiny little ass off of my floor and out the door without a second thought of what she was even wearing. Guess I have that effect. 

Once she's gone I head into the shower to get this girl off of me and change into some sweatpants and head downstairs to find my best friend, Charlie, digging through my fridge. 

"Another hookup last night? Saw this one running out the door. What the hell did you say to her man?"

I chuckled at his comment. "All I did was tell her to get out, or else something would happen. Nothin' bad" I picked up a protein shake and opened it as Charlie started to speak. 

"Damn man, you really can't keep scaring people like that, it's not good for you." He put his hand on my shoulder as he looked at me.

I looked back at him. "I'll stop scaring them once they give me a reason to stop." 

"Whatever you say man." He put his arms up in surrender and started to head towards the gym. "It's arm day Hudson, lets go."