Blair 

After what felt like hours the jet finally landed, and I was headed off to hell. 

"Blair, we want to introduce you into the company, and today and is your first big arrangement of business." Are you fucking serious? No way this is my punishment. I hate business, not only is it boring because no one ever want to negotiate with a pretty girl, but it's also just a bunch of stuck up, snobby rich people all trying to one up each other. I hate business. 

"Blair, did you hear me?"

"Yes, daddy, I heard you. Loud and clear. What do I even have to do?"

"Well while were here we are going to be staying at the Walton Hotel, and your job is to talk to Mr. Walton himself, and get him to sell us apart of his hotel. Simple real estate, yeah?"

I put on a fake smile, "Yes, of course, daddy. I got this, I can get anyone to sell me anything."

"Thats my girl."

We arrived at the hotel and holy shit was it stunning

We arrived at the hotel and holy shit was it stunning. Walton, I hate to admit it, but you are impressive. 

My door is opened and the security guards rush us inside to get us situated with rooms. 

If you think the outside of this hotel is gorgeous, then you would simply die at the interior of this hotel. Marble floors, warm lighting, gold accents, flowers everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Literally every girls dream.  

I get pulled out of my thoughts by my mother. "Blair, here's your room key. You're room 210. Go  head up there now and start getting ready. The meetings in 2 hours and it's fancy. Remember that Blair, wear your best attire, and please, for once in your life, take this seriously. I beg of you to not mess this up."

"I understand. I'll be ready, and do my best, don't worry." I show a small smile and turn on my heel over to the elevator and press the up button. I hear it ding, and the gears of the elevator grind. The doors open and I step in without a second thought, but collide with a hard chest. I look up and meet the coldest brown eyes I've ever seen in my whole life. 

"What the fuck man, watch where you're going!" I shout and stare him down. He looks he up and down, checking me out stopping again at my eyes before talking.

"Calm down, Princess, I never meant to upset such a pretty face." God that voi- no. I have to be mad at this guy. Who the fuck does he think he is just giving me a nickname, does he even know who I am? Who my parents are? 

"First off, fuck off with the 'princess' and second, who do you think you are?" I stare at him and he stares right back, his gaze almost calming me down for a second. 

"Actually, a lot more important than you think, but you don't have to worry about that just yet, Princess." 

The bell of the elevator dings. And before I can fire back at him, he steps out and turns around to face me again, he gives me a smirk as the doors close on him and I can't help but notice chills all throughout my body as the elevator starts moving again and stops on my floor. 

I look at myself in the mirror and think about how badly I don't want to do this

I look at myself in the mirror and think about how badly I don't want to do this. But I promised my dad so I have to. 

I pull my hair back with clips and begin my makeup. Once I'm done with that, I straighten and blow out my hair. 

I look over to the door and see my black strapless silk dress hanging there. With black YSL stilettos sitting next to the door. I've only only ever worn dresses that make me look like a total slut so this is something different. 

For a second I feel good about myself. Yes this is new, but if anyone can do it, its me. 

I walk over to the door and pick up the dress and slip it on along with the heels. I spray my perfume, and touch up my hair and makeup for the last time. Finally I add my signature red lipstick before I throw it in my clutch and head out the door. 

After heading out of the elevator there is a grand staircase that overlooks the party. I stop for a moment and take a look at every man in his suit and bow tie and hair slicked back, looking professional. And every woman, who probably spent all afternoon getting ready for these next few hours. 

I look over and lock eyes with my parents, talking with a man who's back is faced to me. My mom waves me over and as I start waking down the stairs I feel another set of eyes staring me down. 

I make my way over to my parents and greet my dad with a kiss on the cheek before hugging my mom and getting told I look beautiful. 

My mom pulls me to her side and my eyes lock with the man my parents were talking to. "Honey, meet Hudson Walton." Oh shit. Hudson Walton.