Blair

I place the last of my things into my suitcase then I zip it up and pull it off the bed. I hear a knock at my door and my mom walks in.

"Are you ready Blair?" I look at her, about to answer yes, when I remember that theres someone I have to see first.

"Actually I have to make a quick pit stop first." She gives me a small smile then turns around towards the door.

"Ok, just let us know when you're ready." 

I follow her out of the room and head down to the front of the hotel where our car is. I get in and head towards Hudsons house.

I pull up to Hudsons house and walk up to his front door. I knock two times when Charlie opens the door.

"Oh! Hey.. What're you doin' here?" He says awkwardly as I hear faint commotion coming from the inside of the house.

"Charlie why are you being so weird? I just came by to say bye to you guys, I'm leaving today. Have you seen Huds-" I'm cut off as I see a short blonde girl with the worst haircut I've ever seen push Charlie out of the way and stomp down the steps and run off. Charlies already inside the house so I see that as my invitation to walk in. 

"Dang Charlie, thats quite the hookup."

"Blair, I didn't have anyone over last night." I look at him confused for a second.

"Oh, so is there another roommate I haven't met yet?" Charlie gives me that weird look again, almost as if he's sorry.

"No, Blair, you've met everyone."

"Wait so who is it? I thought it was just you and Hudson here."

"It is." 

I don't even have the time to process what Charlie just said when I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen. I turn to see Hudson walking in, rubbing his temples and his eyes closed.

"Oh my god Charlie please tell me she left." Before Charlie is able to respond Hudson opens his eyes and we lock eyes. 

"Oh, shit. Charlie please tell me she didn't see any of that."

"She-"

"I saw all of it."

"Ugh, um Blair just let me explain."

"I understood it pretty well." I walk up to him and look him right in the eye, "You told me that I wasn't just another one of your 'hookups' but turns out you're only capable of having hookups." I turn around and head to the front door when I feel Hudson grab my wrist and twist me back around. 

"Blair, please just stay a minute and let me explain."

"It's too late Hudson, I have a flight to catch." He drops my wrist and I turn to the door, I give Charlie a small smile and head to my car.