Hudson

I woke up inhaling the fumes of rosy vanilla, as I started to smile. The girl in my arms started to stir, "Good morning, Princess. How'd you sleep?"

"Hm." she mumbles.

"Not a morning person are you?"

"Hm." she repeats. 

"Do you want breakfast?" I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"Mhm"

I get up from under Blair, and head down the the kitchen where I find Charlie once again going through my fridge. 

"Another hookup last night? What's this ones name? Or did you not learn it?" 

"No calm down, I actually like this one."

"Hudson Walton actually liking someone?  Never thought the day would come."

"Yeah, I just don't know what it is, she just, isn't like every other dumb chick."

"Dang man, care to introduce me?"

I turn around to find Blair standing behind me, in one of my shirts and her hair fanned out over her shoulders. She's never looked better. 

"Glad to know I'm not just one of the other 'dumb chicks'." 

Blair, this is my best friend Charlie Hermès, Charlie this is Blair Vanderbilt."

I watch as both Charlie and Blair stare at each other in shock, until Blair speaks up.

"Wait, hold on. Hermès as in like Hermès? Like the Hermès?" 

"Wait hold up, do u mean Vanderbilt as in like the Vanderbilt mansions? You like in all of those?"

They both just stand there nodding their heads. 

"There is no way you live in all of those houses. Like that has to be impossible."

"Well, Charlie you'd be surprised how I could make it work."

I watch as my best friend, and the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on, talk back and forth about where they live, and their families. Then before I can even move again to going back to making breakfast Blair turns back to me and says, "If all of your friends are as cool as this one, I have got to meet more of your friends Huds."

Huds.