Blair

"So Blair, how did the business meeting go?" Im sitting in my parents hotel room as my dad tries to catch my attention. 

Shit. The business meeting. That was supposed to be a business meeting. 

"Oh, um, yeah, uh, it went pretty good. I think me and Hudson just have to meet one more time and then I've got it covered."

"I'm really proud of you Blair, you really pulled through. And nice job getting onto first name basis too."

"Oh, yeah 100%. Oh yeah by the way is there anything planned for today?"

"Actually, yes. Since we wanted to introduce you into the business, we though it would be a great opportunity for you to go around today and do some showings for us." 

Finally, yes. The good side to real estate. With the pretty houses, gorgeous views, and of course me being good with negotiating anything with anyone. Showings are what comes naturally to me. 

Getting ready for my first showing, I do my makeup and blowout my hair

Getting ready for my first showing, I do my makeup and blowout my hair. I pick out my outfit and after going through many options I decide on a white mini dress, with a brown blouse over top. Showing off my true colors a little bit. 

Before my parents can protest on my outfit, I head out to the car and jump in. I go to the first house and it is absolutely gorgeous, so obviously I have no problem selling it. Second house started off slow, but of course because I am Blair Vanderbilt, so I sold it in no time. 

The third house had to be my absolute favorite. Right on the water and gorgeous interior. I mean who wouldn't want this house. And it just so happened that this would be my only private showing of the day. I walk in, expecting a rich looking couple to be standing in the foyer, but am stunned to see none other than Hudson and Charlie standing there instead. 

"I thought this was a private showing?"

"Exactly, a private showing for me." Hudson said. 

"Well you're looking shamncy." I wasn't lying. He had on a navy and suit with the sleeves rolled up just enough to where you could see enough of his forearms, a glass of whiskey in hand, and a Rolex around his wrist. 

"You don't look too bad yourself, just... your outfit seems a little inappropriate."

"Oh, so were slut shaming now? I get it, it's fine."

I hear Charlie laughing in the background.

"No, wait, um, hold on, not like-"

"Give up Hudson, you're already blushing."

Charlie comes around and looks at Hudsons face with a smile. "Oh my gosh, look at that. He totally is."

"Ok, ok enough embarrassing Hudson, what are you guys looking to buy the property for?"