Blair

4 drinks in and I'm having the time of my life. 

"So you're not like all the time business?"

"No, Princess, I'm not all the time business." He chuckles, then looks to me and gives me a sweet smile, so sweet his dimples pop out. 

"Oh my god. You're dimples."

"What about them, Princess?"

"They're hot."

"You think I'm hot?"

"I don't know?"

"You can't answer a question with a question, Sweetheart"

"Yes I can. I'm a Vanderbilt I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"You're right, I'm sorry for questioning you."

"Yeah, you better be."

Then he just stares at me. As much as I want to hate this guy, and everything about him, I can't. I feel comfortable around him. And free. It's weird and I don't know what's going on and I'm scared. 

5th drink now, and I've lost it. I find myself not being able to resist his gorgeous brown eyes, his hot as fuck smile, and that gorgeous hair that I want nothing more than to run my finger through. 

"You know what, screw it. I do think you're hot." I pull him in by his neck, his lips meet mine and I find myself completely helpless and unable to pull away after that. He grabs my waist, pulling me in closer,  I can tell neither he nor I ever want to let go. 

He pulls away and whispers in my ear, "Want to take this back to my place?" I simply nod my head before we both run out hand in hand.