Hudson

After lunch, I dropped Blair back off at my hotel and headed back home to Charlie.

"So how was it?" I had just walked in when Charlie immediately came up to me.

"It was great."

"Great? That's it? Just great?"

"I mean, she was great. She's actually interesting. Like I could listen to her talk for hours. Her voice just doesn't bug me. And she actually has something to say, she isn't just trying to get into my bed."

"Dang man, you're falling for her."

"I am not. Shut up."

"No thanks. Oh yeah by the way, theres a party at the house down the street, you gonna come?"

"Yeah why not? Im down."

Music was blasting, I had red solo cup in my hand, and I could barely move with all the people filling this house. I could see Charlie to my left talking to some short chick, when my eyes locked with a blonde from across the room. She immediately started towards me. 

"Hey, I'm Macy Bloomburg." Bloomburg. The Bloomburg hotels are our biggest competitor around here, this girl might actually be useful.

"Hudson Walton." I stated.

"Walton. As in Walton hotels?"

"Exactly."

"What do you say we get out of here and go talk somewhere else?" 

"My house is right down the street, we could talk there?"

"Perfect, lets go."

This could actually be really good. Maybe I could get this girl to spill some things about this company. I need to get her on my good side.

We make it back to my house, and I open the door for her as I lead her to the living room so we could talk. We talked back and forth for a while about our hotels, and how business had been going. When the conversation died down, Margot, I think her name was, started up another conversation. 

"Your house is lovely."

"You're lovely." No she isn't. She's actually not my type at all. I would never even go near her if it wasn't for business. 

"Aw stop it Hudson, you're such a flirt."

"I'm a bigger flirt in bed."

And thats how I woke up the next morning with the blonde chick next to me.