Chapter 3

He woke up exhausted but they had arrived at the capitol. They followed thistle off the train and into a limousine. Then they arrived at a hotel where he would meet his stylist. But first his prep treat had to 'handle' him. They were all men surprisingly. Dao who had a look which was described as 'asian' but Orion had no idea what that meant. Tom who was tall and thin with lime green hair. And a short and stout man called dim and was bald except an orange moustache. They all looked ridiculous. They forced Orion to get naked. "Hmmm going to have trim some of your hair but other then that your good." They said surprised. Probably because most tributes from district 7 were kind of ugly not going to lie. Eventually they were finished with him and his stylist walked in. He looked completely crazy with spikes stand up hair. Every year district 7 tributes dressed up as trees and it was soooo boring. "Hello Orion I'm pert" Pert said. "Hi?" Orion said. "Every year district 7 are trees and it's so boring right? So I was thinking we spice it up this year. You chop trees. And what lives in trees? Squirrels! We're going to make you into a squirrel and orchid into an acorn." Pert said making Orion laugh before realising pert was serious. He was going to look ridiculous. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe people will over look him. Maybe... Orion got into the squirrel suit and saw Orchid in her acorn suit and couldn't help but laugh. He could tell she was resisting the urge to punch him in the face. "Ok guys I have one last idea. Pretend to munch on her during the parade" Pert said making Orion fall on the ground laughing. He got up went onto the chariot and pretended to munch on Orchid and she could do nothing about it. They rode and everyone laughed. But they weren't making fun of them they were just laughing at the randomness of it. Everyone expected boring old trees. But not this year! They eventually arrived in the middle and walked away into the training building everyone crying his name. He saw gannet dressed as a sailor and the girl next to him as a mermaid. They both looked at eachother. Orion knew what gannet was thinking. He could kill me within seconds.