𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

(Charlie stepped into the shower a good nights sleep and bathed her body in soap and water. After this,she pulled the shower curtain open and stepped out. She then grabbed a towel and dried her hair before covering her body up. She stepped into her room and went to her wardrobe. She took out her shirt,pants,bowtie,suspenders and blazer. After she got changed,she stepped out of her room andwent down the golden staircase of the hotel.)

"..Good morning,Alastor!.."

(Said charlie as she waved at the tall demon sitting on a black sofa reading the newspaper. He turned his head,which let out a small crack! Charlie found this kind of creepy,but it normalized after some time. Alastor then raised one hand and waved at charlie,making sure to flash his sharp row of yellow teeth in a charming smile at her.)

"..Good morning,Charlie!.."

(he said in a cheery manner before snapping his head back at his news paper. Charlie walked down the stares and looked around for Vaggie or Angel Dust,she knew that Husk was going out for the day as he told her the day before but she did not know where Vaggie or Angel Dust was. She stared at Alastor,hoping he would notice but his eyes were fixated on the newspaper. 'Well...Alastor is a cannibal...and he does seem in a good mood...so what if he...he-no! Snap out of it! He would never do that...would he?' Charlie thought to herself before opening her mouth.)

"Erm...Alastor...did you happen to urm... Eat Vaggie or Angel Dust..?"

(Alastor stared at Charlie,his smile not leaving his face before speaking)

"Heavans no, I have much better taste,if I was gonna eat someone in the hotel it would be you,your cheeks feel like marshmellows,their in that room over there"

(Alastor said as he pointed at the storage closet. Thoughts raced through Charlies mind. 'Why would they be in the storage closet...' Charlie thought to herself. She was scared to go into the closet. She just stood there,thinking. Alastor showed no concern,he just kept reading his newspaper,letting out a few giggles when the topic of murder or genocide came up in the newspaper. After a few minutes,Charlie mustered up the courage to go into the room. Slowly but surely, Charlie made her way into the room. She hesitated for a while before turning the door handle. She was shocked to see Angel Dust and Vaggie making out in the storage closet,Vaggies legs wrapped around Angel and all his hands on all sorts of places. Charlie could not believe it, Vaggie showed no remorse,she did not even notice Charlie standing in the doorway looking like a deer in headlights. Tears started streaming down from Charlies face as she watched Vaggie be all over Angel Dust.)

"..H-how could you cheat on me,Vaggie!"

(Charlie said,stuttering and choking on her tears in between words. Vaggie and Angel looked up at Charlie and immediantly got their hands off eachother. Charlie burst into tears and ran upstairs to her room. Angel and Vaggie chased after her but before they could catch her, Charlie slammed the door in their face and locket it. Alastor,of course, was still downstairs reading his newspaper,not wanting to get involved in whatever was going on upstairs. He licked his finger and flipped the page,still keeping his smile with his yellow,sharp rows of teeth.)

"..Angel Dust being a wh*re? What a surprise.."

(Alastor said sarcastically before licking his finger and flippjng another page of his newspaper. Charlie locked into her room,not knowing what to do,she just cried all day. Vaggie and Angel dust tried to check on her by knocking on the door every few hours but Charlie would never open the door to them. By this time Alastor finished reading the newspaper a long time ago and had been cooking a meal for charlie. He had not cooked in a long time since he was,well, a cannibal,but when he was alive people said that he was a great chef. After her meal was prepared,he brought it up to her room on a tray. He tried knocking at the door but she didnt answer so he just teleported in to see charlie,a mess crying in her covers. He sat on her bed and pulled the covers away,still keeping his smile of course. Charlie was blinded by the light and sheilded her eyes till they got used to it. She sat up and stared at Alastor.)

"..look charlie,i've prepared food!.."

(Alastor said as he placed the tray on her lap,she looked at it and it looked delicious. It was stake with mashed potatoes and a glass of wine. She smiled at Alastor,trying to hide her sadness and picked up her fork. She tasted the stake and her eyes lit up,Alastors cooking appeared to be delicious. She didn't hold back after that and ate his food while he stared at her eat. After she finished,Alastor extended his hand and wiped her mascara off her face with his thumb. He gave her a reassuring smile,it was a big smile of course. Charlie felt a sense of comfort with him.)

Word count:896 words