𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘅𝗼
⚠️𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧,𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️
(It had been a month since Vaggie left,Charlie healed with the care and comfort of Alastor and forgot about her. No one outside the hotel knew they were dating so many secret admirers sent Charlie love letters. Alastor was laying his head on charlie's lap as he read a book and she was reviewing some paperwork. She then put the paperwork on the floor neatly beside her and started playing with Alastors ears. As she started to scratch them,Alastor could feel his member tensing up. His face turned completely red and he was panting softly,so quiet that charlie couldn't hear a thing. He sat upand turned to face Charlie,she let out a sad whimper when he pulled his ears away from her.)

"..My darling doe...what month is it...?.."

(Alastor said in a worried voice as he tried to hide the outline of his member from her by putting his book on his lap. Charlie glanced at the calander then glanced back at him.)

"..It's October.."

(Charlie said in a curious voice. When Alastor heard this,his heart sank. He knew what it meant. He calmly got up and locked himself in the bathroom. Charlie stared at the door she got up and walked down the golden stairs of the hotel once again,shutting the door to her room. She didn't know what was in October that scared him so much. 'Maybe he has some sort of Halloween related trauma...'she thought to herself before seeing Angel Dust sitting on the sofa once again eating an icd lolly. She stared at him before he glanced back at her uncomfortably and taking the ice lolly out of his mouth.)

"..whatcha want toots...you've been starin' at me for a while.."

(Angel Dust said in a nervous voice,still staring at her. Charlie tilted her head and looked away,putting her hand on her chin in a curious way.)

"..Angel Dust...Do you know why Alastor is scared of the month of October?.."

(Charlie asked. Angel Dust shrugged.)

"..that bitch is scared of October? Anyways I don't know, you should ask Husk since he is his friend or some other sparkly rainbow pony shit.."

(Angel Dust said. Charlie was a tad bit uncomfortable by his language and flicked his mouth with her hands before walking to the bar where Husk was. Angel Dust rubbed his mouth.)

"..Mother is that you?.."

(Angel Dust said teasingly as she reminded him of his mother who also flicked his mouth when he swore back on earth. Charlie walked towards Husk who was manding the bar. She sat down on one of the stools and waited for him to finish serving one of the guests. When he finished and saw her sitting there he hid their strongest alcohol,'drunken haze',under the table so she couldn't see it. He then shook his head.)

"..ya your not drinkin' today boss.."

(He said as he shook his head and tried to shoo her away from the counter. Charlie lowered her heaf then stared him into the eyes.)

"..Do YOU know why Alastor is scared of the month of september?.."

(Charlie asked once more. Husk put his hand on his chin and thought for abit.)

"..nah i can't recall anything, you should ask Niffty though,she has been friend's with him for a much longer time than me.."

(Husk said shrugging it off and pointing to Niffty cleaning one of the tables. Charlie groaned and shuffled over to her.She hung her head as she felt like not even Niffty would say she didn't know.)