𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!

⚠️𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴⚠️
(Charlie aroused as the dappled sun shone through her window. She rubbed her head and felt like thowing up. She ran towards the bathroom before throwing up. Her throw up was a purple colour,which was weird. She then walked out before feeling dizzy. She wanted someone to take care of her but Vaggie had left. She walked down the golden staircase of the hotel,grumbling about how Alastor should have installed an elevator instead of a staircase. She shuffled over to see Alastor playing poker with Angel Dust and Husk. She wobbled over and sat beside Alastor and shimmying into his arms before sitting on his lap. He was shocked and flushed red before dropping his cards onto the table. He was stammering random words as charlie snuggled up against his chest.)

"..Looks like that alcoholic broke Alastor.."

(husk said teasingly)

"..wait,SHE DRINKS!?.."

(Angel dust shouted in a confused voice. Charlie whimpered at his tone.)

"..shut the fuck up im having a hangover.."

(Charlie mumbled. Alastor whispered 'monotimo luctmoses' and snapped his fingers,making everyone in the hotel but him and charlie unable to speak. Angel dust screamed but nothing came out,everyone started panicing. Alastor then went on the intercom and announced that the owner was having a hangover and the spell would wear off soon. Charlie had trouble falling asleep. He hummed as he stroked her blonde hair. She finally fell asleep before she felt the urge to throw up again. Alastor snapped his fingers and a trash can appeared. He gave it to charlie before she vomitted onto him. She vomitted in the trash can and to her surprise her vomit was a rainbow colour now. She sighed and once again fell asleep in his arms. Alastor was reading his newspaper when she woke up in his arms,still very hungover. Alastor saw this and chuckled.)

"..I tried to take the alcohol away my darling doe but you wouldn't let me,so this is what happens i suppose,if only you just allowed be to confiscate it,i would not have to see my charming demon belle suffer~.."

(Alastor said as he brushed his thumb against her cheek which made her flinch. She tried to retrace her steps from last night but the only thing she could remember is pushing Alastor onto the bed. She blushed and stood up. She let out a nervous chuckle and ran to the convenience store named 'Last Chance' near the hotel. She stared at the demon behind the counter,coughing and coughing. She then saw Angel Dust's friend,Cherri Bomb in the store uniform shoving over the employee to assist Charlie.)

"..Hii Charlieee! What can I get cha?.."

(Cherry said cheerfully.)

"..well uhm,Angel Dust has been throwing up lately so im here to get him a pregnancy test..?.."

(It was obviously a lie but Cherri did not know that. She shrugged and brought out a case of diffrent pregnancy tests.)

"..which one would ya like?.."

"..something that shows accurate results.."

(Cherri pulled out a pink pregnancy test box and passed it to Charlie.)

"..that would be $3.20!.."

(Charlie took money out of her pocket and handed it to Cherri. She gave her the pregnancy test in a bag and said her goodbyes. When charlie got back to the hotel she hid the pregnancy test in her pocket. She then inhaled and ran upstairs hastily. Alastor saw think and stood up to follow her. She went into the bathroom in her room and locked the door. Alastor stood outside the door curious about why she ran up so fast. He then heard trickling and blushed. He ran off,covering his face with his hands. Charlie put her panties back on and waited for the results. Thankfully she was not pregnant but she then saw something else in the bag. Birth control pills with a note from Cherri saying 'pass this to Angie for me! Dont be tellin' my boss bout' this kay?'Charlie laughed and placed the birth control pills in her cupboard. She then washed the pregnancy test with water and threw it out the window so no one would know. She then walked downstairs and towards Alastor before picking up the trash can and throwing up again. It was purple once again. She then layed her head on Alastors lap and fell asleep as he stroked her hair and hummed. He carried her to her room once again and layed her down on the bed while taking off her shoes and tucking her into the covers. He said goodnight and kissed her forehead. He turned off the lights and shut the door. He then went to his own room and closed the lights. Around 4 in the morning he woke up to check on charlie. She was still fast asleep,he patted her head and tried to leave but charlie grabbed his hand and pulled him in. He laughed and stroked her hair one last time before leaving the room once more.)

Word count:839 words