𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

⚠️𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️
(Charlie fiddled in bed,holding onto her red silk sheets. She could not sleep at all. She kept on thinking about Alastor. She got up from bed and stood up,kicking her feet into her red velvet slippers. She then sighed and tiredly scurried out her bedroom door. She reailised she might wake Alastor up by knocking and hesitated. She finally took a deep breath and knocked on the door. To her surprise,Alastor opened the door right away,he had his red undershirt on,his bow tie crooked and his staff resting beside his desk. He then smiled after seeing it was charlie and fixed his bow tie.)

"..why hello my charming demon belle! What bring you here at.."

(He glanced at the clock)

"..3am in the morning!.."

(He said in his usual cheery voice. Alastor grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the room before slamming the door shut and wiping his hands together.)

"..I can't sleep...and i wanted to get something off my throat.."

(Charlie said warily. She stared at him,waiting for his response. His smile became wider as he approached charlie before putting his hand on her waist,this action made charlie flush red like a tomato.)

"..my darling doe,i've loved you ever since the day I saw you on that picture show~.."

(Alastor said in a seductive voice. Charlie's eyes widened,her face still covered in blush. Charlie could not take it anymore,his seductive tone broke her. She grabbed his tie and pulled it towards her,smashing his lips against hers. Her demon horns started to grow,Alastor's antlers started growing too. Charlie finally let go off his tie but to her surprise,he held out his hands and held onto her face. She could feel his nails digging into her skin,even though he was wearing gloves. They pulled their lips away as a trail of saliva was the onky thing connecting their mouths. Charlie giggled happily as she hugged Alastor,falling asleep in his arms. Alastor saw this and placed her down on his bed,pulling the covers over her. Alastor layed beside her and looked up at the ceiling. She extended her arms and hugged Alastor from behind in her sleep,resting her face in his chest.)