𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 666 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!

⚠️𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️
(Angel Dust choked on the air and spat out the ice lolly. He paused the Television.)

"..GUYS...YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS.."

(Angel Dust yelled loudly. Everyone rushed into the hotel lounge where the television was. Alastor groaned loudly when he saw the television. Vaggie sat on the black sofa and waited for Angel Dust to turn on the television. Angel Dust extended his arm and grabbed the remote. He unpaused the television and Katie Killjoy appeared on the screen. Charlie groaned. Katie Killjoy grabbed a stack of papers and straightened them on the table.)

"..Good afternoon! I'm Katie Killjoy.."

"..And im Tom Trench.."

"..Welcome to Channel 666 News!.."

(Charlie gagged at the sight of Katie's evil smile. Alastor tried to hide his tail as it was ruffled. He felt sick just watching the television.)

"..We aren't a channel for gossip but we have found an EXTREMELY interesting story to share with you veiwers!.."

(Charlie swung her hips as Katie Killjoy waved her hands around abreviating the word "extremely". )

".. Tom,have you heard about the new rumor circling around hell?.."

"..no,I haven't Katie!.."

"..Well,according multiple sources,and a tip from an anonoymous account..."

(Katie said as she lifted up her projecter key(or whatever it is called).)

"..The Princess Of Hell herself is dating the powerful radio demon himself!.."

(Katie said as a photo of them hugging popped up on screen.)

"..WHAT THE FUCK!?.."

(Vaggie yelled at the Television. Alastors,grin widened,his eyes turned to radio dials,his antlers grew and a glowing red liquid spilled out of his mouth and an "x" appeared on his forehead. As for charlie,her demon horns grew as her pupils dialated. She grew angrier and angrier. Angel Dust immediantly turned off the television.

"..CHARLIE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?.."

(vaggie screamed. Charlie looked up and sighed. Alastor appeared to whisper something in her ear,she grinned mischeviously. Alastor held on tigtly to her hand and snapped his fingers and teleported them away. Angel Dust turned the television on as they left. Vaggie's mouth hung wide open as Alastor and Charlie teleported right on the table in the news centre. Katie Killjoy hissed and Tom Trench screamed and fled. Alastors hear twisted,letting out ominous cracks as Charlie's hair floated up in a nautical way. Katie's spider legs broke out of her dress and Charlie pounced on her. Alastor,used his dark powers. Katie flung charlie onto Alastor with her legs and the television glitched and was left woth static. Vaggie's mouth hung wide open as Angel Dust was laughing hysterically.)

"..BWAHAHHAHA!! THAT C_NT HAD IT COMING TO HER,SHE'S PISSED THEM OFF OH SHIT!.."

(Angel Dust laughed out loud,insulting Katie Killjoy. Vaggie just sat there,stunned till Alastor and Charlie teleported back,their clothes tattered and Alastor's antlers still large. His pupils turned to radio dials as Katie Killjoy once again entered the screen.)

"..TOM YOU PUSSY,I ALREADY SAID WE PUT UP A TELEPORTATION BARRIER OVER THE STATION,NOW GET YOUR ASS OVE-Oh,we're rolling already??.."

(Katie let out a nervous laugh as Charlie growled in a low voice.)

"..I think it's safe to say that their definately having an affair! Play the video in slow-motion!.."

(Katie Killjoy said as the video recording of their fight played. In the video,Charlie landed on Alastors chest and blushing before Katie Killjoy provoked her once again.)

"..ALASTOR YOU COX SUCKING SHITLORD!.."

(Vaggie screamed. After they all calned down they headed to bed.)