𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐫!

(Charlie sat down beside her bed and turned on the radio to hear Alastor's radio show. Vaggie stood outside the door waiting for the radio to turn on.)

"..hello! It's been a long time I've been on the air after i completely destoryed Vox! I just wanna talk about a certain demon who is a c0x sucking l3sbian wh*re b*tch!  Ha! Ha! She's a hoot and her name is %&$#!.."

(Charlies mouth hung wide open as she wrapped her arms around the radio. Vaggies eyes widened as she heard this and she immediantly knew that Alastor was talking about her. Alastor ranted for about an hour until he finally ended the talk show. Charlie felt kind of mad but more thankful to him. She unlocked the door to see that Vaggie had gone. She walked over to Alastors room and opened the door. Her opened wide open as she saw Alastors Eyes widened,his smile dripping with a pink liquid and an "x" on his forehead,she also noticed he had grown slightly taller  and his horns grew larger. Alastor snapped his head towards her and shut the door. Charlie stood outside his door shocked,looking like a deer in headlights. After a few minutes Alastor opened the door looking like his normal self again. Charlie stared up and down at him,still holding the radio in her hands.)

"..Why hello darling,forgive my previous state, I just got carried away!.."

(Alastor said as he looked down at Charlie. Charlie nodded and stared at him. Alastor tilted his head,waiting for Charlie to say something. Charlie then clicked her head and turned away. SHe then ran down the golden stairs of the hotel. Alastor looked confused and once again shut his door. Charlie ran downstairs and placed the radio on the table. Charlie then started to look closely at the hotel and realised how much Alastor has done for the hotel. She sighed and decided she should do something good for Alastor. She went looking for Angel Dust as Husk was on vaccation and it was too awkward to ask Vaggie. Angel Dust soon turned up with an ice lolly in his hand. She then stopped him.)

"..uhm Angel Dust...do you know anything Alastor would like..?.."

(Angel Dust smirked as he used his free hand to point to Charlie. She looked at Angel Dust with a confused manner and shrugged. Angel Dust smirked and stared at her teasingly.)

"..Well...he's a cannibal so you should just give him a chunk of yourself,toots.."

(Charlies mouth dropped open and thought about it. '..What if i just let him nibble m-nonono! Ill just go find a sinner and give him their flesh..' She thought to herself. She sighed and went on her way to find a sinner to feed to Alastor.)

word count:472 words