𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

*BAHAHHA ANOTHER SMUT CHAPTER!!! BEWARE⚠️⚠️*
*Contains smut and swearing⚠️*

(Charlie opened the door to her bedroom and let Alastor in. Alastor sat on her red velvet sheets as he rubbed his aching neck. Charlie slowly locked the door and crept onto the bed. She sat beside Alastor and they stared at eachother with lust. Alastor smirked and placed his hand on Charlie's waist. Charlie shivered as she felt Alastor's bony and slender fingers caressing her waist. Charlie giggled nervously. Charlie stood up teasingly and sat at the foot of her sofa. Alastor chuckled and got on his knees. He started crawling towards Charlie while grinning. Charlie giggled and extended her foot to his face,preventing him to come closer. Alastor chuckled before speaking.)

"..my darling doe,I know you want this~.."

(Alastor said teasingly,causing Charlie to blush slightly. Charlie put her leg down,allowing Alastor to crawl closer to her. They bumped their foreheads together while smiling. Alastor raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Charlie tilted her head curiously.)

"..what was that,Al?.."

(Charlie said curiously. Alastor chuckled and leaned into her ear,making her shiver when she felt his warm breath on her cheek area and earlobe. Alastor chuckled before whispering into her ear.)

"..its a sound proofing spell,darling~ I dont want anyone else to hear the noises you'll be making tonight except me~.."

(Alastor cooed into her ear. Charlie shivered with delight. Alastor then put his hand on her waist,making her squirm. Alastor was amused by her reaction and started caressing her waist. Charlie let out a quiet moan. Alastor chuckled and grabbed both her thighs. He then stood up,resulting in him carrying her. Charlie wrapped her arms around Alastor's neck and giggled. Alastor pinned her agaist the wall and whispered into her ear,still holding onto her thighs.)

"..My charming demon belle,are you sure you want this?~.."

(Alastor cooed teasingly and kissed her ear. Charlie shivered and nodded desprately as she clenched her eyes shut. Alastor chuckled and brushed her strawberry blonde hair out of her face.
Charlie giggled,making him smash his lips against hers. Charlie giggled in between the kiss. Alastor loved the taste of charlie's lips,they tasted sweet like sugar,probably because she eats wayyyyyy to much sugar than she should. Charlie leaned into the kiss and smiled. The moonlight shone through the window and onto Charlie's smooth and pale skin,causing Alastor to stop. Charlie tilted her head. Alastor smirked and placed Charlie gently onto the bed before shutting the curtains with a mischeavious grin on his face. Charlie chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear. Alastor crawled ontop of the bed so he would be above Charlie. Charlie reached up and started pulling on his bow tie. Alastor smirked and placed his hand on her bare shoulder before letting it linger down to her red velvet sleeve. Alastor didn't really know how the hell to take of Charlie's dress and just stared at her shoulder. Charlie took acount of this and laughed. She flipped herself over,revealing a zipper on the back of her dress. Alastor grinned and let his hand trail on the back of her neck to the zipper. He then yanked on it,making the dress loose. He then grabbed her red velvet sleeve and pulled it down slowly. Charlie started taking off his coat. Charlie threw Alastor's coat and bow tie off the bed as Alastor pulled Charlie's sleeve even lower,making the right side of her bra visible to him. Alastor then pulled down her other sleeve and let his hand trail to her waist. He yanked on her skirt and it fell,revealing Charlie's panties. Alastor threw her dress off the bed as Charlie unbuttoned his red dress shirt and threw it off the bed. Alastor chuckled and unfastened his belt. Charlie could feel her face getting hotter each second. Alastor threw his belt off the bed and placed his hand on Charlie's pale and flat stomach. He carressed her stomach before leaning in and kissing her. Charlie let out a sigh of relif. Alastor's hand crept to the back of her bra and unhooked it. This made Charlie gasp softy as Alastor chuckled. Alastor threw her bra off the bed and started kissing her neck. He knew where her sweet spot as and began sucking and nibbling on it,making Charlie squirm and release her pre-cum. Alastor then brought his head to her breasts and started kissing them,making Charlie whimper. Alastor then found his way to her nipples and chuckled before sucking and licking them. Charlie let out a loud moan,empowering Alastor even more. Charlie then pulled on his pants. Alastor chuckled and whipped out his manhood as he unzipped his pants. He threw his pants off the bed and continued kissing Charlie passionately. Charlie then whimpered,causing Alastor to lick his lips. He placed his hand on the outline of her panties and smirked. He yanked her panties down and threw them off the bed. Charlie blushed as he did this. Alastor then grabbed her knees and made her spread her legs. Charlie was now squirming. Alastor chuckled before letting his tounge penetrate her hole. Charlie moaned loudly in pain as she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Alastor rubbed his tounge against her walls,recieving beautiful wet moans from her. The more he did this,the more his antlers and Charlie's demon horns grew. Charlie arched her back slightly as she felt his tounge going deeper and deeper into her. Alastor pulled himself out as grinned as he wiped his mouth of Charlie's fluids. Charlie was now panting and sweating. Little did she know,this was just turning Alastor on even more. Alastor chuckled and positioned stood up,causing a sad whimper escape from Charlie's lips. Alastor chuckled and opened his mouth.)

"..Darling,have you ever tried riding?~.."

(Alastor said,making Charlie's cheeks glow red as she shook her head. Alastor chuckled and put his finger on Charlie's chin and raising her head up before leaning down to her level.)

"..would you like to experience it?~.."

(Alastor cooed. Charlie nodded desprately as she clenched her eyes shut. Alastor chuckled and stood up. He walked over to Charlie's chair and sat down. He reclined the chari and patted his stomach,signaling Charlie to sit on it. Charlie got up hesitantly and rubbed her hole as it was still hurting. She sloy walked towards the chair and sat on Alastor's stomach. Alastor chuckled and sat up,causing his member to penetrate Charlie's hole. Charlie yelped in pain as she felt his member entering her. Alastor chuckled and held her hips.he leaned into her ear,causing her to shiver as she felt his warm breath against her ear.)

"..start bopping your hips and I will go deeper into you~.."

(Alastor whispered into her ear. Charlie blushed nervously and nodded. She started following his instructions and started bopping her hips back and fourth. Alastor let out a soft masculine moan as she did this,making Charlie bop her hips faster. Charlie placed her hands on his shoulder and gripped on his shoulders tightly as she focused on riding him. Alastor's bony and slender nails dug into Charlie's hips but she was so focused on riding him that she didn't even notice. Alastor clenched his eyes shut as Charlie continued bopping her hips. He whimpered,letting Charlie know that he was almost reaching his limit and that she needed to go faster. Charlie nodded and bopped her hips faster and harder. She threw her head back and stuck her tounge out as she could feel sweat pouring down her face. Charlie picked up the pace as she could see Alastor reaching his limits. Alastor whimpered loudly before speaking to her.)

"..C-Charlie...i-im reaching m-my l-limit.."

(Alastor said softly as he dug his nails into her skin. Charlie then started picking up the pace and bopping her hips faster. As she did this,she could feel her load building up aswell. Alastor whimpered louder,letting Charlie know that he couldn't hold it in any longer. Charlie then inhaled and thrusted,causing his member to finally get past her walls. Alastor sighed in relif as he spilled his seed into her. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. Charlie herself released her load onto his member,hoping he wouldn't notice. Alastor looked up and chuckled,he tucked her hair behind her ear. They both looked down to see both their load's spilling out of Charlie,staining the chair. They both chuckled as Alastor took his member out of Charlie. Alastor held Charlie's thigh and carried her onto the bed. He gently placed her onto the bed and layed down next to her. Charlie chuckled and placed her head onto his chest as she wrapped her hands around him. She then stared at his chest and realised that there were scars on his chest,waist and arms. She was then hit with a wave of nostalgia. She kept getting deja-vu these days so she just brushed it off. Alastor held Charlie in his arms as they fell asleep. What the two lovers didn't know was that this had happened a thousand times before...)

Word count:1553