𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫

(Lillith stared down at Lucifer and narrowed her eyes. Lucifer sighed heartbroken as Lillith took a seat at the other end of the table. Alastor and Charlie could feel the tense atmposphere. Lucifer snapped his fingers and the servants walked in carrying a lot of food. The servants placed their cutlery down and placed the mass amouts of food in the center of the table as Charlie,Alastor,Lillith and Lucifer stared at eachother. Charlie was gettings a tad bit nervous by the sudden eye contact inflicted on her,her legs started shaking a tad bit. ALastor took account of this and placed his hand on her thigh reassuringly. Charlie blushed when she looked down to see Alastor's hand on her thigh. Lucifer raised and eyebrow and cleared his throat,Alastor immediantly massaged Charlie's thigh before letting go. Lillith raised her eyebrows and cleared her throat herself.)

"..well,I haven't seen you in 7 years,Charlotte,Lucifer.."

(Lillith said as she poured red wine into her glass. Lucifer nodded agreeingly.)

"..indeed it has,Lillith.."

(Lucifer said,feeling a tad bit tense. Lillith took a sip out of her wine glass and nodded. She then turned her attention towards Charlie. Charlie yelped softly when she felt her mother's eyes penetrating her own.)

"..Charlotte,who is that beside you?.."

(Lillith said,pointing towards Alastor. Alastor gave her a wide toothy grin,seeming charming. Lillith stared at Charlie for an answer. She turned towards Alastor,panicing. Alastor grabbed her hand and nodded reassuringly. Charlie sighed deeply before answering.)

"..my boyfriend,Alastor.."

(Charlie said,feeling a bit worried. Her mother chuckled and sat up straight,towering over everyone at the table.)

"..hm? Last I heard you were dating Seviathan Von Eldritch. He was a powerful demon and you seemed to be a good couple,what happened?.."

(Lillith said,trying to get under Charlie's skin. Charlie's grip on Alastor's hand tightened and she looked down. Lucifer laughed nervously. Charlie then took a deep breath before speaking.)

"..We didn't work out...im sorry if I have disappointed you.."

(Charlie said,sadly. Lillith chuckled and then stared at Alastor's wide grin which seemed to never exit his face. Lillith rested her face on her knuckles.)

"..Alastor? Ah,now I remember you. You are that radio demon who destroyed a bunch of overlords.."

(Lillith said,staring at both Charlie and Alastor,leaving Lucifer to feel a tad bit left out. Alastor grinned and nodded. Lucifer cleared his throat.)

"..lets eat now,shall we?.."

(Lucifer said as he placed a tissue on his lap. Everyone nodded in agreement. The servants walked up and placed a tray in front of Alastor. When they lifted up the tray,it revealed human flesh strips,human fingers and a bunch of other human parts. Alastor licked his lips and thanked the servants. All the servants bowed and exited the dining room. Charlie stared at Alastor's food and couldn't help but feel a bit disgusted. Alastor noticed this and grabbed a strip of human flesh. He began to eat it,making Charlie shudder. She knew he was a cannibal but she would never expect to see him doing such cannibalistic behaviour infront of her. Alastor chuckled before lifting up a human finger and eating it. Charlie was feeling incredibly disgusted now. Lillith got up at the same time as Lucifer.)

"..pardon me,I need to use the restroom.."

(They both said in unison. They stared at eachother in shock before walking out of the dining room,leaving Charlie and Alastor by themselves. Alastor stared at Charlie mischeviously before grabbing a human finger. He placed it right in front of Charlie's mouth,making her gag.)

"..just try it,my dear~ I promise it is delicious!.."

(Charlie clenched her mouth shut and shook her head in protest. Alastor chuckled and placed the finger near his own mouth.)

"..I'll have to make you eat it then~.."

(Alastor said before putting the finger in his mouth. Charlie's eyes widened and she blushed when she realised what he was doing. Alastor leaned over and kissed her,licking her lips so she would open her mouth. She finally opened her mouth and Alastor transfered the food into her mouth. Lillith and Lucifer walked in and stared at them awkwardly while they made out. They then realised this and pulled away from eachother,blushing. Lucifer cleared his throat and sat back down. Lucifer sighed and his voice was no longer teasing and polite. It was a serious voice.)

"..im not gonna beat around the bush anymore.."

(Lucifer said,staring at Lillith as she sat down. Lucifer sighed and placed his face on his knucles.)

"..Lillith,where were you for the past 7 years because im incredibly sure you were not down here in hell.."

(Lucifer said as his eyes narrowed. Lillith chuckled before answering him.)

"..well I was in heaven,Luci. I made a deal with Adam and allowed him to slaughter the sinners every year if he allowed me to stay in heaven.."

(Lillith said. This made Lucifer heartbroken. Charlie was enraged when she heard what came out of Lillith's mouth. She stood up and slammed her hands onto the table,making it shake. Her demon horns grew and her hair floated up in a nautical way.)

"..so your the reason our people are being slaughtered every year!?.."

(Charlie said angrily. Alastor aswell stood up and grabbed her hand. He bowed.)

"..we shall be taking our leave now,thank you for your hospitality.."

(Alastor said as he dragged Charlie out of the palace and into the Limo. Once they were in the limo,Charlie groaned.  She had cooled down(probably due to the air conditioner) and was ready to talk to Alastor again. She sighed before she spoke hesitantly.)

"..I can't believe she did that.."

(Charlie said as she held Alastor's hand. Alastor chuckled and continued listening to her.)

"..im sorry that I lashed out...I've just been stressed lately and I dont really know what to do with it.."

(Charlie said,clenching Alastor's hand. Alastor chuckled mischeaviously.)

"..my dear,would you like me to help get rid of that stress?~.."

(Alastor said playfully. Charlie became red like a tomato. Alastor laughed and sighed.)

"..ill take that as a yes~.."

(Alastor said as he pushed the hair out of her face. The driver drove them back to the hotel where they immediantly went up to Charlie's room.)

*I was lazy this chapter so it is not that good. I want to announce that I will now be working on 2 books at once!!! One of them will be this book and the other will be on human Charlie x Alastor. Hope you all like it! Thank you for reading all the chapters(oml 1st place!?) Ilysmmm!*

Word count:1126