Chapter 28

"Ack!"

"Ack!"

A sudden weight pressing against my chest stirs me up out of my latest NC-17 dream of Talia. We're in the shower and yelps of pleasure fill my ears each time I thrust into her. It's weird - the whimpers and yelps are so real, it's as if I'm not dreaming at all.

I turn over, feeling friction against my body and silky material against my face. I blink my eyelids open. The star of the show's chest is smashed against my face and her legs are squeezing my sides. Holy- am I still dreaming?

"Lucas, wake up!"

"Talia?" I ask, trying to move my face again. It's firmly wedged between the couch and her breasts.

What the-?

"Lucas, you need to get up! This is an emergency. There's turbulence!" Her legs cling tighter to my sides in a wrestler's lock as the plane shakes.

Fuck, I'm not dreaming. While I don't mind being straddled by Talia and almost smothered to death by her boobs, it looks like she's clinging to the couch armrest behind me for her life. I glance around, trying to register the level of intensity of the shakes, before letting out a breath. "Tal, baby, this is nothing. Come here," I coo while nudging her arms with my free hand to let go of the couch. I could tell when the pilot mentioned turbulence earlier that she isn't a fan. But I didn't realize it'd be this bad.

"I can't move. What if the plane shakes again?"

Sounds of the back room door opening reach my ears. "Everything o-" Jorge's voice travels through the space before he clears his throat. "So sorry to disturb," he says before the back door clicks again.

Talia makes a nearly inaudible groaning sound.

"I'll catch you if the plane shakes again. Here come lie next to me." I nudge again, hoping she'll release the death grip on the couch armrest.

After she takes a couple of audible deep breaths, she slowly lets go of the armrest and shimmies down my body so that we meet at eye level. If blood isn't already filling my dick from my dream, it sure as hell is now. The soft tissue mounds of her breasts press against my chest, sending awareness through my body. The striking, light brown specks in her eyes make my heart flip.

"Turn around, and come close," I say rather hoarsely as I lift my arms for her to move. She wordlessly turns around. I pull her body completely flush against me as I move us into a spooning position. A floral scent from her hair fills my nostrils and I nearly hum in delight. I snake my arm around her waist and tuck my hand between her and the couch. She fits against me perfectly like a glove. It's as if her round ass was made just for my lap. My dick jumps up, straining against my pants.

Her warm body nestles further into me as she tries to gain control of her breathing. "Sorry, I hate turbulence. This is," she gulps loudly before continuing, "nice." She takes another deep breath. "We should put on our seatbelts."