Chapter 1*the beginning and end of an era*

Careful creature made friends with time.....

I think I certainly did that, but I wasn't always careful. I certainly made mistakes, getting kidnapped when I was four and having my parents separate at such an early age. You would think that it gave me trauma and it certainly did.

Flashbacks

Third person's POV

There was nothing but darkness, and that's all she saw for two weeks. This time her dad certainly messed with the wrong guy, and he would certainly regret it. This world has never been a place for a child, and these people were blinded with revenge as they tortured a four year old girl without any remorse. She cried every single day for her father, mother, brother and even to God. But no one came until there were no more tears left to cry. She endured the pain as they brutally tortured her and all she did was stare at them with a deadly look. It was like something deep within was broken, all hope lost a cry for help that was never reached.

"You see you little bitch I'm going to kill you and that bastard you call dad!" The man brutally spat in the little girl's face. She didn't even flinch, she continued to stare at him. "You are just like your mother a filthy who_" that was the last thing he said before he was killed.

Gunshots rained down on the building, and she watched as one by one every single one of her abuser's was killed.

******

Two months has passed after that horrifying event, and every single night she would here her parents argue. They never argued before, and she believed that it was all her fault.

" I CAN'T CONTINUE LEAVING IN FEAR ANYMORE! IT'S NOT SAFE FOR ANY OF US HERE, HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR LITTLE GIRL. THEY HAVE UTTERLY DESTROYED HER ALL IN THE NAME OF REVENGE!" she watched in the corner of the room as her mother yelled at her father. "AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID RIVALRY!"

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH, I CAN'T LEAVE THIS LIFE, IT WAS WHO I WAS MEANT TO BE. I CAN'T CHANGE WHAT HAS HAPPENED!" He spat back bitterly.

"I WANT A DIVORCE AND I'M TAKING MY CHILDREN WITH ME!" She yelled, whilst slamming the papers on the small coffee table.

"If you want a divorce, fine I will give you a divorce. But you ain't taking my only son and heir with you!" He said and tears rolled down the little girl's cheeks. He grabbed the papers and then signed the papers, and for the first time in two months sobs escaped the little girl's mouth.

End of flashback

I always laugh at that memory, it's how my mother claimed she wanted to protect me, only for her to throw me to the vulture's. It's how I had my first kill when I was six years old, that's how my innocence was stripped away from me.

Flashbacks

He was here again, just like every other day. I was hiding in fear under my mom's bed, it always happened after he was done beating and battering my mom it would be my turn. I heard screams in the living room and I hitched in fear until.....
A gun, I saw I gun under the mattress in the corner. I quickly debated on whether or not to end the assholes life until I heard my mother's screams again, I quickly got out of my hiding and grabbed the gun. I walked slowly to the kitchen and saw my mom lying on the floor, and without thinking I aimed the gun at him, he looked at me in fear.

" Put the gun down you little bit_" before he could finish I shot him in his chest without second thought, and he fell to the floor. And then my mom got up and looked at me fear and shock evident in her eyes as she took steady steps approaching me.

"You killed him!" She yelled as she was right in front of me and before I could process the fact that I killed a man she slapped me across the face. " He was my boyfriend you little shit!" She spat as she grabbed my hair and continued hitting me.

I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel any pain as she continued to hit me, my attention was fixed on the man on the floor and the blood splattered on the floor and on my shirt.

"I loved him." She said as she finally let go and walked over to him, " clean this up, now" she said motioning to the blood as she quickly got her cell and dialled someone's number.She quickly cut the call after saying a few words in another language I didn't understand and then turn back and looked at me.

"Pack your bags we're living in the next hour." She said in a serious tone. I just nodded in response and walked up to my room.

I took a moment to glance at my reflection in the mirror before walking into the bathroom, I had blood on shirt, my hands and a little on my face.
....Am a six year old murderer.

******

We made our way to the airstrip and boarded the private jet, the whole flight was in silence on my part of course, while my mom was getting laid after I just killed her abusive husband.
The jet landed and we made our way to a black SUV awaiting us. The drive was short we made our way to the house two blocks away from the neighborhood we got out of the car and the men in black suits whom I assume are body guards started unloading my luggage and taking them inside the house, the woman opened the door and smiled at us

"This is your new home," she said as she looked over at the neighborhood. "Serah will take care of you while am gone." She continued as she looked at the woman standing at the door whom I assume is Serah.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I turned to look up at her.

"A business trip, I'll be back soon." She said as she bent down to my height and looked at me in the eyes with a deadly look." Now be a good little girl, okay?" I hummed in response as she turned around and got into the car then drove off...

"Where am I ?" I asked Serah, I little confused.

"Welcome to Bogota, Colombia." Serah said with a smile on her face.

' That marked the beginning and end of an era'

Author's Note

Hi guys, welcome to my new book 💃
Hope you love the way I do.

Let me know what you think in the comment section...

Don't forget to vote and enjoy 😌