Chapter 6*Bogota, Colombia*

Adonis's POV

3 days later...

Life is not easy as it comes, things get tougher everyday. We face more and more challenges but never show any weaknesses. In this world, my world, the mafia world. We don't show any emotions we are forced into a life of brutality, pain, sadness and as it goes on we have no room to love or be loved. There's no room for mistakes, there's no room for losing, when it's time to strike we strike.

I'm the demon and nobody messes with me especially not old ass bitches.

"Capo our shipments were seized." Enrico informed.

"Cazzo!" I cursed as I slammed my fist into the wall behind Enrico, and he flinched.

"How the fuck did that happen?! You have three seconds to explain before I put a bullet right between your eyes." I threatened.

"It's Diabla, I told you that we shouldn't have messed with her." He reported.

"How the fuck did that whore do that? Am running out of patience if you don't explain everything that's going on, you'll die before you know it!" I spat.

"She now has full control of that route and any other route and she has agreements signed from different cartel leaders and mafias. And if we have to transport any merchandise we have to have her permission. And this weekend she's hosting an event to celebrate her achievement and all drug traffickers, mobsters and mafias are invited." He explained.

What the fuuuuck that ..... Before I can process any of my thoughts am cut off by Enrico's question.

"So what are we going to do now, boss?"

"Prepare the jet were going to Colombia." I ordered.

"Va bene capo." (Alright boss) He said before I nodded for him to leave.

I'm going to kill that bitch. She dared to mess with me, my mafia. Your days are numbered Diabla.
I made my way upstairs to prepare for my flight. I quickly packed a few things in my suitcase and made my way to the bathroom.

After a long shower I made my way to the closet to pick an outfit a picked a hoodie with matching cargo pants and a black puffer jacket and paired them with Jordans and a cape.

I grabbed my suitcase and made my way down the marble staircase. Enrico was downstairs waiting for me once he noticed my presence he quickly rushed for my suitcase and took it in his hands.

"Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Sí Capo." He replied.

"Where's Marcello?" I asked.

"He said he'll meet us at the air strip." He stated as we made our way towards the doors and my men opened the doors for us. I went to the garage and grabbed my keys for my sleek black Bugatti la Voiture Noire. I went to the driver's seat and reversed out of the garage and drifted through the driveway with my men trailing behind, as we made our way towards the gates and my security opened the gates for us.

We made it to the airstrip in 40 minutes time, I got out of the car and made my way to my private black jet with Enrico behind me. We found Marcello already sitting comfortably, and I went to sit opposite him.

"May you tell me why we're going to Colombia?" He asked.

"Business." I said sternly before I closed eyes not wanting to answer anymore questions.

We got to Colombia after a whole fifteen hour flight and we made our way to the two black SUVs awaiting us.

"Welcome to Bogota." The man said and I hummed in response with Marcello to my left and Enrico to my right as we made our way to one of the SUVs, we got in and made our way to a house Marcello had bought in the outskirts of the city.