Chapter 3* Let's cut the formalities*

Sierra's POV

Many say I'm a psychopath, murderer, evil, biggest drug trafficker in all of Colombia, the she devil, heartless. The list can go on and on, well it's all true what would you expect from a person who was never shown any love or affection. Abandoned in the streets of Colombia at the age of six, all alone in this cruel world. The trauma, the depression and everything I went through as a child still haunts me. They left me alone, I was abused everyday of my life physically and emotionally. How could they be so cruel to a six year old, I thought parents had to care for their kids and show them love but that wasn't the case for me. My father only cared about his heir and took him along while my mother wanted to explore like the whore she is. Everything turned upside down after that night when I was kidnapped my life fell apart. I cried for fifteen years of life, each and every day hoping my mother would show up. But she never came back, thoughts clouded my brain; sometimes I thought she was dead or maybe something happened to her but she would always send money to that witch Serah and that was the only thing that assured me that she was alive and well enjoying her life. They left me, in my seventeen years of living alone, not even once did they try to reach out to me and see how am doing. They created this monster that I've become.

Flashback

Six years have passed since my mother left me here in Bogota, the neighborhood was not a good place for kids especially girls. Drug traffickers would visit the neighborhood every now and then and it was not a safe place at all and what sucks the most is that I can't escape any of it. Serah was no saint after all she would hit me every now and then, verbal abuse you name it.

"I can't keep taking care of you, you'll have to look after yourself. Your bitch mother stopped paying me well, and the same will apply to you. No more eating food from my household!" She spat, as she grabbed my hair and pulled it. I flinched at the pain, as she tossed me across the room.

"I need money, and you're going to help me get it. It's either you steal or whore around, these are the only occupations in this neighborhood. I need 10,000$ by the end of the week if you don't get it, you're out on the streets." She said, with a dead serious expression. I nodded in response, unable to speak, as my whole body was in pain. She quickly grabbed her purse and went out, while I laid on the floor tears rolling down my cheeks praying to be saved from this hellhole. I couldn't even afford to go to school, I was more like Serah's little maid. It's been six years now and I've suffered the same pain everyday of my life. How will I get that money? I can't leave on the streets, I'll be cold plus Serah is not giving me anything to eat anymore. I cried, I prayed to God that I'd wake up and see my mom, that all this was just a bad dream. But to my disappointment it was reality here I was sitting in the corner of her living room as I continued to cry, I had enough I was done crying, I was done being a scared little bitch, I had to survive and I swore that I would do absolutely anything to survive. Even if it means me becoming a whore or a thief, all I knew was I had to survive.

End of flashback

My phone rang and snapped me out of my thoughts, and I quickly answered.

"What?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Ma'am they have agreed to meet with you." Pablo said proudly. I cut the call without saying another word and got off the bed. Stretching my limbs I made my way to the bathroom.

I took a long shower as I played soothing music in the back ground, inhaling all the luxurious scents that clouded the air. I sighed in relief as I got out of the shower. And made my way to my walk in closet and scanned through my clothes for a slutty outfit. I picked a short backless black dress with a slit on the right thigh and paired it with thigh high boots, I let my hair down in silky waves highlighting my black hair with red tides. Putting on my makeup and red lipstick, I smacked my lips and took in my look. You look hot bitch, I said to myself as I grabbed my black purse and tucked in my phone and gun. I quickly strapped a blade on my thigh and my way down stairs.

Pablo was standing right in front of the car waiting for me, as I made my way to him he quickly turned to face me and immediately looked away scared if he looks at me with lust I might just end his existence. Finally mastering the courage to face me he spoke.

"Good morning, boss." He wished.

"It is a good morning because in a few hours, I'll be running the main trade routes." I said with an evil smirk, as he opened the door to one of the sleek black SUVs awaiting my departure.
I got in and we made our way to the ranch.

*******

I entered the ranch with Pablo right behind me,the guards at the door bowed their heads down when they saw me and opened the double door's. I immediately made my way to the meeting room where I saw five men sitting around the table awaiting my presence. I sat down at the head of the table with the Sinaloa cartel and smiled sweetly at each and everyone of them in acknowledgment.

"What do we have here, so this is the famous la diabla?." The man opposite me said.

"Let's cut the formalities, I want your trade routes."

Author's Note ;-)

Hey guys here's to another chapter, hope you enjoy it.^_^

What do you guys think?

Do you think they will give her the routes?

Raise your hand if you think Sierra's a badass 🙋

Don't forget to vote and share.

Let me know what you think in the comments:-)