Chapter 9*Come with me to Italy*

Sierra's POV

What kind of deal does he want with me_

"Yeah let's work together." He said

Before I could reply to him there was a knock on the door. Probably Pablo, I walked over to open the door and he didn't move an inch. We were so close that if I look up our lips might touch. I took a step back.

"Move." I said in a serious yet irritated tone.

"Bossy, it's hot. I love it." He said and I gave him a death glare.

"Don't worry I don't have an army waiting to kill you, I do the dirty work myself." I assured him. He moved and I opened the door revealing Pablo. He handed me the bags and I asked.

"How's the situation."

"Bad boss all of our men are down and it's not only the Italians but their other people waiting for you." He informed
I knew all these mother fuckers came with the intentions of killing me.

"Wait for me outside." I said before I closed the door and faced Adonis.

"Tell your men to stand down, or else."

"Or else what Diabla?" He asked

"You'll find out, leave I want to change."

"I won't look." He shrugged.

I went ahead to unpack what Pablo brought, in it were lose ripped jean shorts reaching up to my mid thighs, black head sock, big black t shirt and white socks. Nice fashion sense.
Without wasting much time I removed my heels, wore my socks and put on the jean shorts I removed the weapons which I had strapped under my dress and put them down. I walked over to Adonis who was typing away on his phone, he noticed my presence.

"Zipper." I said as I turned around, he unzipped my dress and removed it, leaving me in my shorts and bra. I got my shirt from the bag and wore it as well as the head sock. I took out my eyeliner, lipgloss and some wipes from my bag. I removed the lipstick as well as all the makeup which was on my face and applied lip gloss and eyeliner. I took my weapons and tucked them in my waist band.
I looked up and Adonis looked at me in awe.

"How many weapons do you have?" He asked and I shrugged

"I'm full of surprises expect anything from me, I wonder why I haven't ended your existence yet."

"I'm also wondering why I haven't done the same." He replied.
This man is the literal meaning of annoying. I mean we're both very powerful and young though.
I tucked my other gun around My waist, I got my handbag, put my heels in the shopping bag and carried it. He walked over to me and got the shopping bags from my hands, he opened the door and we made our way outside. Then all of the sudden he locked our hands and gripped mine tightly but not so much as to hurt me.

"I suggest we keep our hands locked, so people wouldn't dare attack." He said

"So you think I can't handle them?" I asked

"No, I know you're very capable, it's just that you have a lot of enemies, who are ready to take you down at any moment. But you see they know me all to well as the Italian Mafia don, and they can't mess with me unless they're apart of a certain mafia. The only relationship I have with drug traffickers is the merchandise." He explained

"You're also part of those enemies."

"For now I'm not." He assured.

We got outside through the back door and saw Pablo firing he's gun at someone and the man dropped to the floor once he noticed our approach he turned around and pointed the gun at Adonis and he was unfazed. He just stood there emotionless.

"It's fine." I assured him and he dropped his hand.

"Boss, we need to leave now." Pablo said

"Let's take my car." He suggested

"No I'll take mine and we can meet up at my place." I said, he nodded and let go of my hand and the warmth I felt for the first time in forever was gone. He gave the bag to Pablo and made his way to his car. I got in my car and drove off.

We got to my mansion and Adonis arrived a minute after and we made our way inside and I directed him to my office. He sat down on the couch and I got two glass cups in the cabin.

"What would you like to have?" I asked.

"Whiskey." He replied sternly as his attention was glued to his phone.

"Get to the point I don't have all the time in the world." I pointed out

"Firstly I would like to apologize for wrecking your shipments. My routes had costed me double the amount of merchandise and the best route we could find was yours. I've decided I want us to be partners and it'll benefit us both in many ways, more than you think and you can also promote your drug there. I can also use your trade routes and you can also use mine that way we can be able to ship the merchandise to most parts of the world." He summed up before gulping down his drink. I poured him another glass.

"Mmm tempting offer." I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"What do you say?"

"I accept."

"Great, I want you to come with me to Italy."

Authors note 💕

Another short chapter👀 , what do you guys think.

>Ayeesha 💫