Chapter 2* You messed with the wrong bitch*

Serra's POV

When you've worked so hard to achieve the unthinkable , someone will always have the damn guts to fuck it all up. 'that son of a bitch betrayed me.'

"What the hell happened with my shipments?!" I yelled as I looked at my right hand man standing before me. I pulled out a cigarette and placed it on my lips and lit it up as I inhaled the smoke, the imbecile spoke.

"M_ma'am I _ I have n_no idea, I swear, I would never betray you. I've worked for you for so many years now." He said nervously as I removed the smoke through my nose. Aaah it felt so good.

"Diego you messed with the wrong bitch, you should've known that betrayal has a price and that's," I paused as I pulled out the cigarette from my lips and dropped it on the floor then stepped on it. "...Death." I continued as I grabbed my gun from my purse and aimed the gun at him.

"M_ma'am am so_sorr_" before he could continue I shot him directly in between the eyes.

"Bastard!" I yelled as I reached for my phone, And dialled Alexander's number (my P.A), He picked up immediately.

"Alexander I need you to find out who messed with my shipments within the next twenty four hours and find me someone loyal and trained to be my right hand man, got it ?" I said as I looked at the idiot who betrayed me.

"Yes boss," he said, fear evident in his voice because he knows if he doesn't give me the information I needed within the limited time his dead.

" Send more men at the house." I ordered before I hung up the phone and tucked it in my purse, and exited the office.

"Clean it up." I said ordering my men to get rid of the body, fear in their eyes as instantly killed my right hand man, who worked for me for so many years. I walked out of the building and made my way to my sleek black SUV.

********

"What's his name?" I asked Alexander, staring at the man he brought with him.

"Boss, this is Pablo he has all the information you need. He is very smart, well trained and a hacker." He said. I looked at the guy standing in front of me with an amused smirk.

"Interesting....," I said as I stood up and walked up to him. He was young, probably in mid twenties, and had good looks. I walked up to him as a seductively grabbed his shoulder and brushed my lips against his ear. "Enlighten me, Pablo." I continued as he stood their like a soldier without any movement.

" He's name is Adonis Leon Vinci," he said as I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes interested in what he has to say. "He runs the Italian Mafia, and he's the man who messed with your shipments."

"Well then, Adonis surely messed with the wrong bitch," I said as I smiled to myself thinking of the fucker who had the guts to mess with me. "Pablo you're working for me now, from this moment onwards you my dear, are my right hand man. Think of even betraying me and you're dead before you know it, entender?" (Spanish for understand)

" Sí señora." ( Yes Ma'am) He responded.

" Now that you've known the bastard, what are going to do?" Alexander asked.

"Tit for tat, but am thinking more extreme." I said with an evil grin on my face

"Alright do what you gotta do, you're diabla after all." Alexander said, before heading out of my living room.
Alexander was more like a friend than an employee, but he knows he can't fuck up with me.

"Pablo find out more about this guy and his trade routes." I said as I walked towards my sit and grabbed my phone.

10 minutes later.

"Got it!" Pablo exclaimed.

"Wow that was quick, you and I will work well together." I said as I stood up and walked towards him.

"I've accessed all the five main routes, turns out this guy is a big drug baron." He said.

"Show me," I ordered as he turned the laptop, facing it in my direction and showed me the information on it.

" 1) ' The southern route' > Afghanistan -> Pakistan -> SE Asia (heroin, 150 metric tons). Direct air and sea trafficking routes to Europe mostly the United kingdoms and Neverland

2) Andean region -> USA (cocaine 140 metric tons) countries in EU and European Free Trade Association accounted for over 25 percent consumption.

3) ' The Balkan route' : Afghanistan -> Iran -> Turkey -> Southeast Europe -> Western Europe (heroin 105 metric tons). Of the 105 metric tons, only 35 percent ends up in Europe the rest is diverted from Iran to Caucasus, or towards Africa.

4)' The Northern route': Afghanistan -> Central Asia -> Russia -> Western Europe (heroin 95 metric tons). Largest market for Afghan being; Russia.

5) Andean region -> Europe (cocaine 60 metric tons)" Pablo read amusement in his voice.

" I need full control of those routes, by the end of today." I said as I made my way out of the living room and up the stairs. I got to my luxurious bedroom and decided to freshen up.

********

After a long shower I decided to put my hair in a messy bun and wore black sweat pants and a black crop top and sat on my bed. Impatient I decided to call Pablo, he answered with the first ring.

"Yes señora." He said as I heard him typing.

"Is it done?" I asked, while looking at the ceiling.

"Boss it's harder than you think, these people are loyal to this man and their not going to give it all away virtually. Maybe if they get a visit by diabla herself?" He replied.

This dumbass...

But he's right though:-* you know very well how loyalty cannot be thrown away just like that to the unknown.

" Okay, A meeting with the Cartels first thing tomorrow. Everyone should be informed and on time. By 10am, they should all be gathered." I ordered.

"Understood boss ." He replied before I cut the call and grabbed my laptop

I have to know what am dealing with:-!
So this damn old man thinks he can wreck my shipments and get away with it huh .

You have no idea what's coming for you Adonis Leon Vinci...

I decided to know what this man looks like, I tried searching but no pictures came up, but then I decided hack into some crime scenes in the streets of Italy. But to my disappointment no face was shown only the back. I chuckled

I will find you Vinci, you can hide from the world but nobody hides from Diabla.

Author's Note ;-)

Hey beautiful people, here's another chapter :-).

What do you think about Seirra?

Tell me what you think in the comment section ^_^ I'd really appreciate it.

Don't forget to vote ;-)