Chapter 10*The unexpected*

Sierra's POV

"W_what, Why?" I asked, that caught me off guard, going with him to Italy is not a decision I can make within two seconds.

"I live in Italy, sweetheart." He smirked.

"I know that but why do I have to come along?" I questioned.

"You're my partner and how are we going to work together if you're miles away?" He smirked.

"I haven't even signed anything yet, spoken statements can be changed." I said an eyebrow.

"You seem to be very smart, you wouldn't be able to let down such a deal, plus this is not just about the routes it's about every legal and illegal business out there." He said.

"How long do I have to stay there?" I asked.

"Forever," he teased and I glared at him. "For a few months we need to start working on some projects or well you are allowed to visit Colombia."

Bitch.

I rolled my eyes and hummed in response.
He has no idea what he's signed up for.

"Well, I'll get going. I'll come to pick you up first thing tomorrow morning." He said before tucking he's phone in his pocket, I gave him a sly smile and with that he turned around and left.

After Adonis left, I went upstairs and packed a few things in my suitcase including all my accessories. Once I was done Maria, the helper served dinner for the both of us we ate in silence then suddenly my phone rang from the sitting room, I got up and made my way to the sitting room and answered the call without checking the caller ID.

"Sierra." The person said and I immediately recognized the voice.

"Xander." I smiled sheepishly.

"I told you to stop calling me that, anyways it's been a while how have you been." He greeted.

"Well since you left me to handle everything alone, I handled it. Well almost but yeah, you didn't even care to come to my party." I complained.

"I was handling a few things in the labs, but you have nothing to worry about. And we both know, you hosted that party to laugh in people's faces." He assured. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"I need you to come over tonight." I ordered.

"Come on... I was about to get laid tonight." He whined like a child.

"Are you saying no to your boss? You're my assistant I need you here now, oh and come with your suitcase were leaving for Italy in the morning."
With that I hang up the phone before Alexander could ask anymore questions.

I've been stuck with him since high school and we even went to college together, he's the only friend I've ever had. I trust him with my life that's why I made him my P.A and his the second in command in all my businesses, well we both have a few companies here and there but I won't bore you with so much details. I put my phone on the couch and waited for his arrival. I turned on the TV and started watching the new season of ' Top boy.'

After a whole episode Alexander barged in with two suitcases, looking exhausted. I looked at him with the ' what the fuck look ' he simply shrugged and sat next to me.

"Bro why did you have to carry two whole suitcases? We're just going to be there a few weeks plus you'll want to buy some stuff there and also you're a guy, guys don't travel with a lot of luggage." I said in one breath.

"Just in case I meet a beautiful Italian lady, and why are we going there anyway?" He asked changing the subject. I let out a huge sigh,

"Will be working with the Italian mafia." I said.