Chapter 4 *seize it*

Sierra's outfit👇

Seirra's POV

"What do we have here, So this is the famous la Diabla?"

"Let's cut the formalities, I want your trade routes."
The men chuckled in response, as I reached out to my purse and removed the documents then handed it to them.

"I want full control of the five main routes, everything has already been documented I just need your signatures." I said

"What makes you think we'll let you take control of our routes?" The man asked. I got off my seat and made my way towards him. I grabbed his shoulder seductively and bit my lip as I brushed my lips against his ear and he tensed

"Are you sure about that, you sure you don't want to be partners?" I questioned as I slid my hand down he's pants and grabbed his member. "Choose wisely." I said before I turned around and went back to my seat. As I spoke.

"It's high time we expanded our business, don't you think? If I have full control of the routes I'll provide triple amount of merchandise any other cartel can offer, and come on we all know I provide the best crack in all of Colombia." I pointed out.

"You're good Diabla, but how can we know we can trust you?" One of the men asked.

"Simple, as long as you don't betray me all is well, you and your little family can still breathe, but if you betray me you're all dead. I'm a woman of my word Mr." I said or more like threatened. As the men looked at each other with serious expressions. I reached out to my purse, took out a cigar and put it onto my lips. I lit it up using one of my lighters as I inhaled the smoke, the men looked back at me and one of them spoke.

"Give us some more time." The man bargained as I let out the smoke.

"I don't have all the time in the world, you have 5 hours, I don't know what you'll conclude but I want the documents signed." I stated as I stood up and made my way out, with Pablo behind me. We got outside and he asked.

"Do you think they're going to sign the papers?" As I dropped the cigar on the ground and shredded it, and Pablo opened the car door for me.

"I didn't give them a choice." I shrugged as I looked up at him and got in the car. Pablo slammed the door and went around to the driver's seat. He got in and we made our way back to the house.

I reached out to my purse and took my phone out. I dialled Alexander's number and put the phone to my ear, he answered immediately.

"Boss." He said.

"I want you to inform the lab to manufacture triple of our usual stack of mechandise and I need it delivered by the end of the week." I ordered.

"But isn't that too much to be done in such short notice?" He asked.

"I don't give a damn if there's time or not, I want it done. Hire more people and buy more machines, do whatever you have to do to get it done." I sternly replied.