Chapter 16 Zeus

So the day was fine. It was a little boring when Andyleft but then I got busy seeing a bird out the window ,then I tried seeing how many paw steps it took to walkaround the carpet. Then I tried jumping from the sofato the table. That mission was accomplished easily.When Andy came back, I was so happy to see him andhe seemed happy to see me . I liked that. I don't knowwhy he seemed a little tense before he stepped in butI'm glad to see him all happy now.He takes off his jacket and puts it on the couch. Hewalks over to the kitchen . Grabs two bowls and acooker. He put some seed-like things and put thecooker on the stove . Then he put some really goodsmelling butter in the cooker and covered it .I want to try some butter. Andy hides it from me.

 Heputs it in the fridge so high , there is no way I canreach it. I growl at him angrily.He chuckles and I'm still glaring at him when I hear aloud "POP"God! I jump up beside Andy and he looks at me andstarts shaking . I almost think he's crying when Irealize he's in hysterics.

"POP"Where was that?
Looking at me scared only seems to make Andy laughharder.
"I'm glad you're having fun in my misery . I don'tknow how you are making that sound but it's notfunny. Stop that."
He finally stops laughing and bends down and asks, 'Are you too scared of popping noises? Threatening tofight the noise?'I just roll my eyes. Will this guy ever get what I'mtrying to say? Ugh.
"Pop, pop pop popop pop"The noises are more frequent now. They scare me . Ihide between Andy's legs.
" pop pop pop pop pop"The noises don't stop . Andy bends down, covers myears and places a kiss on my forehead. Then he picksme up and shows me the seeds just opening up intowhite flowery things. They're pretty. The noise stillscares me but Andy holds me close. Once the poppingstops, he pours it in the bowls and takes them withhim. I love Andy for taking good care of me like that. Ihope he doesn't leave too.He turns the tv on . I watch him so I can turn the tv onon my own tomorrow in case he has to go again. Heputs on ex-mom's fav movie on the TV. The Destroyer.74He puts one bowl in front of me and starts eating fromthe other. I sniff the bowl and it smells like the butterfrom earlier. Mmm. I feast on it eagerly. Andy eats hispart slowly.Once I'm done with my part , I do my best to watchAndy's movie but my mind is too busy thinking aboutthe food that Andy keeps chewing on and it smells sogood. I look at it once and decide that it would be rudeto take his share but then I decide that Andy wouldn'tmind sharing one piece and I dig in his bowl.I hear a groan instantly."Zeus! That was my popcorn"What , I was only taking a peice. Also 'popcorn' is thename huh. I love popcorn now.Andy just slides his bowl towards me. I look at him tosee if he's being serious . He is. I happily enjoyed therest of the popcorn and then watched the movietogether.It's funny seeing Andy in the box and out of it . Helooks pretty different when he transforms. I get hisattention and look at him expectantly.

 "What?"Really? What? Is this guy really that oblivious? Igesture towards the TV and he looks at meincredulously .
"You want me to turn into the destroyer right now?"I nod.
"Um , that's just makeup and costumes. I'm an actorand that's one of my roles." Actor , he emphasizes theword separately before explaining, 'I act like otherpeople in different worlds and make peopleentertained.'I'm still waiting for him to transform."I'm Andrew , not the destroyer"Fine. Whatever.The movie is good but I'm tired. Andy mentioned thathis assistant would be here. I don't know why he justacts weird or shy when he says her name. Maybe hefinds her pretty.I will totally try to set them up if I think he likes her.I do my best to watch the movie but a yawn takes overand I doze off to sleep.